Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
Enjoying the comparisons between Kobe 6-7. Obviously what the cushion setup is a modified version of.

Do we think they’ll do a general release of the colorway when he passes Kareem? Or will it be a PE and off limits?
They’re making colorways based off his old team Miami before a true lakers colorway. Unsure why there’d be a special colorwy JUST for a currently unknown night of the season when he does that

Prep with acetone, paint, krolyn spray finish.
I think the gold is pretty dope on it tho. Why do y'all hate it so much?
It reminds me of the Heat (and I know) but I don’t wanna rock Heat colors like that. Plain ol bred is a staple. Same reason why I can’t rock Lakers colors and won’t try to get the violet frosts 😂

I have played in all kobe models and the closest thing to this are the kobe 6 and maybe kobe 9 flyknit low.. other comes nowhere close imo
Are you saying there’s a huge difference between the 5 and the 6 because I disagree…minimal differences once broken in, mostly with the upper.

Funny these are now being pushed as purple and gold instead of just violet frost
81F5A3DB-13E6-4610-A7B2-8B8B96F40D44.jpeg
2C46A2E1-62D6-4D44-A02F-DC5A008CFCF2.jpeg

Are you saying there’s a huge difference between the 5 and the 6 because I disagree…minimal differences once broken in, mostly with the upper.

Kobe 5 is my fav kobe shoe. They are very close to the ground compared to kobe 6 thats why i said its closer to lebron 20

Kobe 5 and 6 to me are very different in terms of performance. Kobe 5 is plays quicker to me. Kobe 6 upper is more comfy with a bouncy cushion. I prefer kobe 5 all day tho

The Kobe V had the best lockdown on the line but the upper wasn’t very comfortable.

The Kobe VI lockdown wasn’t as great as the Kobe V which made me not like it as much for playing.
spot on! I remember having to use the runners loop lacing technique for the 6s to keep them locked down, but they were comfortable as hell once you broke them in nice!

Back
Top Bottom