Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
Probably the end of the hype for 20's in terms of availability. They did this with the 19 too with the Space Jam joints or whatever they were called. Breds will be easily available, dont let a fake sellout get yall crazy. Nike knows that colorway is gonna sell a crap ton.

Good for everyone, hope the TM's do restock (again) cause I do want them.

Yea I was going to just buy them this time because they are obviously making less pairs but I'm sure if I keep refreshing throughout the week the size 12 will eventually appear..
Yep that's why I'm not waiting for no "discount" that isn't even possible for big footers anymore... Gonna skip on the Rashards and just buy the breds. If any other fire colorway comes out I'll cop but time machines and breds seem to be the only colorways I'ma be going for atm.

490AC4BA-4D73-4C13-8F9C-CD14985BA9EF.jpeg

Appreciate agrizzly21 agrizzly21 my guy!!!

I just need a dope cw for me to buy another pair at full price I'm cool with my TM or if I can get a discount double check

Went ahead and copped the purp/gold off Nike. Hopefully the time machines become readily available again too.

My cousin is in the Philippines and said the biggest size they got in breds is size 8 :') Was hoping he could grab a EP pair for me but fuuuuuuuu*k

Fb groups? Just joined one for lebrons. They have heaps of sizes.. only added 2-4k pesos on top

I hope they don’t rehash the Kobe color ways like the PS’s above. Leave those on the Kobe’s…I’m ok if there’s some sort of tribute like Kyrie and PG have done in the past but not a straight up copy job

The funny thing is we really haven’t discussed storylines. Is trinity referring to Bosh/Wade/Lebron?

Or Purple/Gold or Time Machine.

Also, if Trinitys are dropping next week, what’s next?

Just read the descriptions on the second colorways.

Disappointed in the Purple and Gold. Wish it were a darker shade of purple. Trinitys are dope.

Maybe they’ll do Gold and purple for a real LA color way and celebration on him breaking Kareem’s record.

Back
Top Bottom