Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
Isaiah Thomas randomly showed up at my gym today wearing trinities…
101B4AE2-D426-401A-8F63-0B5F06CA5DD6.jpeg

:pimp:
His team run the court while you were there? Does he still play like he has that NBA gear in him?

What kind of setup are you using now because that already looks great
Thank you 🙏🏽 😎

I literally laid out a couple poster boards on the couch and used some natural light, I tried to blend some flash in with it as well.
If you look closely you can see the shift in color of the background. Clouds were coming and going so it changed the lighting quite a bit.

His team run the court while you were there? Does he still play like he has that NBA gear in him?
While I was there, yes. I only watched him for a little while and he literally didn’t miss. He ended a game right before I left with a bank 2 from the wing.

He was playing with some of his friends from Tacoma, one of them apparently played overseas and seemed like he was facilitating, from the little I watched, he was crazy good too. From what I saw, it seemed like he was kind of taking a back seat and knocking down 2s. He did this twitchy little fake cross one time and knocked down a loooong jumper. The whole gym did the 😳 Dude is cold, unconscious.

I can’t stress how fluid he was and just letting the game come to him. He was smiling talking friendly smack, cheering his boys when they were getting tough rebounds, looked like he was having a lot of fun.

He could probably be a heat check guy still but most likely a liability on the defensive end. I googled him yesterday and he signed a broadcasting deal to call games for a league called, Overtime Elite. They signed a deal with Amazon so hopefully he does well with that if he doesn’t get a call from a NBA team.

726608E5-E11A-4862-8DAE-0619839431D5.jpeg

I turn the coffee table vertically from the other loveseat and sit on the other side and shoot.
Since I can sit the camera still I can shoot in lower shutter speeds.
The issue I run into is consistent lighting. You can edit that in photoshop but I start to feel like a graphic designer (which I’m not) so I leave it natural or just won’t shoot them at all. I truly prefer to take pictures outdoors but it’s getting cold in the Midwest.

Dude, these shots look great. If you didn't say anything I would've thought they were already shot in a light box.
Any picture of the setup?

Back
Top Bottom