Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
I mean releasing them on the actual holiday is inconsiderate since people will be traveling, socializing.

After watching that video i like the xmas pair even more. Green and red laces 👍
Well they’re supposed to release the 26th so after the holiday.

Is it just me but outside of the Violet Frost and PBJ GS pair
LeBron XX has looked like all Miami Heat colorways 🤔?

UNKNWN Raffle W came in today!

Attachments

• 967A3038-E2B0-422B-82C3-EE3ADEDA12F2.jpeg
    967A3038-E2B0-422B-82C3-EE3ADEDA12F2.jpeg
    198.2 KB · Views: 440
Is it just me but outside of the Violet Frost and PBJ GS pair
LeBron XX has looked like all Miami Heat colorways 🤔?
Truly. Time Machines are Miam Vice or Floridian like. The BREDs are Heat influenced.

The 🐥 and Flamingos maybe.

Debut is the only Cav colorway so far. But it’s not the one I want.

And they’re bugging for not dropping a white/purple/yellow or purple/white/yellow or whatever.

Could’ve also dropped the USAs 😂

Reactions: OTG
Finally found my size for the Violet Frost off social status!! Had to pay the $20 shipping. Too bad the 10 percent off email coupons did not work.

I mean releasing them on the actual holiday is inconsiderate since people will be traveling, socializing.

After watching that video i like the xmas pair even more. Green and red laces 👍
I mean it takes a minute to enter a snkrs drop (which I'm assuming that's where it's dropping). It's really not that big of a deal fam lol.

Finally hit on my size for the Violet Frost at DSG and they showed up looking like this
20221212_164815.jpg
20221212_164948.jpg
20221212_165047.jpg
20221212_165000.jpg

Chatted with a customer service rep and she told me to visit a store 30 mins away to exchange for my size and they ended up not even having them when I showed up. What a ****ty *** day. Thanks DSG for your terrible service.

Dicks allows you to return used she’s if they look as if they’re somewhat new fyi. That’s what those look like.

:lol:

I felt like this shoe being the 20th one should have had an event with LBJ and Jason Petrie, matching apparel, and all the hoopla, bells, and whistles etc ala the old days when a new LeBron signature shoe released, regardless of the fact that social media and taste makers like us do most of the promoting for products this day and age. Hell, the 13 got a whole press conference etc.

Finally hit on my size for the Violet Frost at DSG and they showed up looking like this
20221212_164815.jpg
20221212_164948.jpg
20221212_165047.jpg
20221212_165000.jpg

Chatted with a customer service rep and she told me to visit a store 30 mins away to exchange for my size and they ended up not even having them when I showed up. What a ****ty *** day. Thanks DSG for your terrible service.
Those are used asf, lmao

I bought some curry 9s from DSG a few months ago and they were used as ****. There were tiny pieces of the outsole missing because they were balled in 🤣.

Well, at least I can wear the Christmas colorway next year. :lol: Well......5-10 days after they drop and then ice them.

Hope they have them in store. By the time you get them shipped to you and in hand, it'll be January.

Looking like these are not going to go on sale anytime soon. They are really looking to recoup losses on the 19's with keeping these at retail as long as possible. Bigger sizes above 11 are starting to dry up and third party sites are looking to be the only option. SMH.

Looking like these are not going to go on sale anytime soon. They are really looking to recoup losses on the 19's with keeping these at retail as long as possible. Bigger sizes above 11 are starting to dry up and third party sites are looking to be the only option. SMH.

Yeah I’m not sure if we will see these at the $100 mark like the 19s. That said, I did pick up some 19 lows for $80 haha.

That coupon on FNL literally takes off the tax. :frown:

And there’s a demand for these so disco season will be difficult. It’s so bad they sending out used pairs. 🤣

I feel like the shoe should be bigger notoriety.

Back
Top Bottom