Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters

ego.jpeg

It really be like that lol. Returned the trinities to get the debut and the Christmas 😂

Had to keep my trinities, but the debuts definitely going back to Nike today and I'll pick up the Christmas joints from DSG this evening. I knew I wouldn't wear the Debuts in Chicago anytime soon with this crazy weather.

Appreciate the link.

Yay.

To celibate the cop, decided to get festive with it today (and in my subjectivity, these are more of a Xmas shoe than the actual red Xmas 10's were).

Fight me or bite me... (as long as you keep it tight, b).

IMG_2016 (1).jpg

FullSizeR.JPG

IMG_2017.jpg

To all my friends, family and freakniks of NT; have a wonderfully festive holiday season... with extra seasoning (on me).

Nice Christmas tree

Most of us were skeptical, confused and just not feeling them when we first saw the 20's.

But Nike really hit a home run with these as far as having the masses like them.

Got the Stocking Stuffers in hand last night and I gotta say these are the most beautiful shoes in a while. All the details on the sole and the tongue just look so good. It has me thinking I might not need to try to pay high prices for a Time Machine overall. I'm really happy with the colors on these.

Would ya say there hasn’t been a “hyped” or super crazy execution pair yet? Not to say there haven’t been solid or good colorways. There have been. Still early in the game.

If they’re going to play it safe. Just plz give us the burgundy Cav and Lakers color way.

So the ones I'm wearing are from Dicks and the ones I got discounted on Nike don't come in until January. Anyone know if I can hoop in the DSG and switch them with the Nikes to return? Got some friends playing next week day after Christmas lol.

Back
Top Bottom