Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
Checked out a new gym today in queens. Decent court but smh they rent it out to third parties all day long so members can’t ball. Brought my Christmas brons but couldn’t even hoop today. Will try again tomorrow.

I wish the outsole on the Xmas cw wasn't translucent. Even though I'll wear them once a year, I worried about the inevitable oxidation/yellowing.

Checked out a new gym today in queens. Decent court but smh they rent it out to third parties all day long so members can’t ball. Brought my Christmas brons but couldn’t even hoop today. Will try again tomorrow.

I’m not giving up yet. I need a place where I can hoop 3 times a week and won’t cost $300 a month like equinox. Met a guy at the gym today who invited me to some open runs with his friends.

It's definitely rough finding new solid places to ball, and I imagine NYC might be one of the roughest for indoors.

Anyone have their local FTL releasing the Christmas ones tomorrow? Thinking about making a trip to the one in my area that might (Parks in Arlington) but wish they’d answer the phone and let me know since I’m pretty far out lol

I like that black & purple pair brons wearing in that IG video above.

I can see it now, im probably getting 5+ pairs of these 20s once prices drop and slightly used pairs get on ebay for $140 and under. Smh

Nike is a hell of a drug.

I like that black & purple pair brons wearing in that IG video above.

I can see it now, im probably getting 5+ pairs of these 20s once prices drop and slightly used pairs get on ebay for $140 and under. Smh

Nike is a hell of a drug.
Sheesh I didn’t even see those. I’m just waiting for these to drop.

Attachments

• BEE91538-8E97-4271-9CBE-09B298B19225.jpeg
    BEE91538-8E97-4271-9CBE-09B298B19225.jpeg
    127 KB · Views: 137
I hear ya, but some of the lebron retros and PEs like the big bangs, palmers, wtt 9s have been on sale for well under retail.
I get that, but those are also retros that were priced quite high. These have been selling pretty well at retail and sales so far, (unlike the 18 and 19) have been pretty few and far - pretty much nonexistent- in between.

Don’t think prices are going to drop much.
I think it’ll depend on how many cw they drop…if it’s like the past few models, I’m sure they will. Prices will dip my spring/summer. There’s only been a hand full of GR so far. I think the best I’ve seen is $15 off at FNL 🫤

They’ve all been general release’s except time machines and and south beast’s and like you said $15 been the disco. I think Nike is trying to salvage the mistake of the 19 and how quick to disco those went.

They’ve all been general release’s except time machines and and south beast’s and like you said $15 been the disco. I think Nike is trying to salvage the mistake of the 19 and how quick to disco those went.
True true…💯

Back
Top Bottom