• No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
You worked out for four hours???

1671988344037.gif

If I worked out for four hours my legs would be

1671988399305.gif
Played ball but yeah 😂

Not gonna lie I was at the gym for 4-5 hours Friday since I won’t be able to put in any work this upcoming week (day cares closed)

But I definitely overdid it and messed myself up. Have a slight fever now and feeling like crap lol.

It was like 4 hours of light balling against scrubs (mix of half court and full court) and then some weights in between. Main problem was I didn’t eat food from 8am til 4pm then I ate so much when I got home that I gave myself acid reflux and indigestion that’s still bothering me now.

26 year old me would have been fine, but 36 is different lol.

That's even worse and I figured it was basketball!

If played for four hours I'd be walking to the car like this

1671989002669.gif

Mind you I ran 6 miles this morning, but I'm not playing basketball for four hours! :angry:
Lmao

Well it was on the shorter LA Fitness courts so I guess that doesn’t make it as bad. I also turned around the next day and played on a regulation HS floor with kids…nonstop for almost two hours

D5C0412F-C32A-458B-B3C3-6E80A9D77D16.jpeg

I’m washed in my old age but guess I’m doing okay for myself lol. Always surprise people after we’re done playing when I tell them my age…mid 40’s

Lmao

Well it was on the shorter LA Fitness courts so I guess that doesn’t make it as bad. I also turned around the next day and played on a regulation HS floor with kids…nonstop for almost two hours

D5C0412F-C32A-458B-B3C3-6E80A9D77D16.jpeg

I’m washed in my old age but guess I’m doing okay for myself lol. Always surprise people after we’re done playing when I tell them my age…mid 40’s

You're doing outstanding for yourself!

I play ball almost everyday for about 1.5 hours.

2 hours or more and I start getting a little tired but it depends on how hard I'm playing.

Yeah I feel you, I got the EVO NXT because eventually that's what Wilson will want people to switch to.

I'm still mad that I got rid of this basketball.

1671972818575.jpeg

It was a good basketball when pumped up to be firm, I just had too many basketballs and didn't use it because I like the others more.
bruh ppl love their evolutions lol i dont see that changing anytime soon

which bballs u liked using more than the solution? to me its #1 good feel good bounce perfect grip not slippery

I've been wearing winter boots most of the time and I finally broke out the LeBron Stocking Stuffers for a Walmart run yesterday on Christmas Eve. The bounce and grip had me feeling like I was ready to crossover some people for last minute Christmas groceries. Best feeling basketball shoes I've worn since the Kobe 8s. I love all the details in them.

20221225_104131-01.jpeg

20221225_114734-01.jpeg

20221225_112628-01.jpeg

lebron always with the modified pair of 20's

even tho they are modified they still slipped off his foot last game

Back
Top Bottom