Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
The chosen one. 3/10 it's a no for me
These colorways are awful. The only pair that you can conceivably hoop in without any real signs of wear and tear is the trinity colorway. Like that debut pair, that’s done after several good hoop sessions for example.

4th CW and final pair came in today… y’all stop posting pics of future releases please
7021F83E-2662-428F-9DF3-BAAA797690A3.jpeg

I usually just do the Christmas, All Star, and BHM pairs. I got the Trinity's so I might be checked out if the colorways start looking like those haha

The chosen one. 3/10 it's a no for me
Yea this is really bad. I would say it HAS to be a GS buuuut......you saw how awful a lot of those 19 colorways were towards the end. Whomever has been in charge of colorways over there on the Lebron team hasn't just been dropping the ball they've been fumbling it on the 2 yard line in the 4th quarter. I've been cool with the color schemes of the 20 so far but this is usually the time of year where they start the descent into mediocrity.

there will be an abundance of mediocre colorways that will come out this year and eventually go on sale. happens every year.

got my south beast pair and took off the animal print. Gonna go by my local fabric store and see what works to take place of the animal print.
You wild , but I respect it. I feel like they would look great with just a black leather swoosh.

Back
Top Bottom