Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
Anyone have more comments on the forefoot cushion of the 20’s?

It’s crazy how many negative and related issues there on are Reddit bballshoes. A lot of knee pain comments, foot pain. Saying the tech is mostly for show “zoom turbo” but actually less of an ideal set up that a pg6 or even kyrie 5 or something.

And the overly soft (stability ridden) heel cushlon that needs to break in/pack out for stability and feedback. I guess NXXT solves that issue.

Plus the very prolonged break in, I was ready to cop a discounted ASG pair bc I think they are a nice colorway but pretty close to just moving on. Just seems for sure that the honeymoon phase and recency bias is gone when everyone was crowning this one of the best current performers
Forefoot Cushion feels plush and springy to me. My only criticism is that it is kind of flat in the front without much curvature, so at first it feels stiff and until the foam breaks in to mold to your foot. I think the reason people are getting foot discomfort is due to how flat and stiff the zoom is, compared to something like kd15 with the zoom stroble that is notched and can flex from
Back to front if that makes sense.

The shoe also has a decently high arching insole, which combined with the carbon fiber shank can irritate people’s feet too if their arch doesn’t match the insole shape well.

Overall I still recommend them, as the traction and lateral stability are great for a shoe that is more heavily cushioned. The lebron 16 has more “bounce” feeling cushion but it is miles behind the 20 in traction and stability and lockdown.

Definitely worth copping at 120-150 and deserving of a spot in the shoe rotation

the back of the 21 looks like the jordan 2 or rather the back of the jordan 32 low
th.jpeg-95.jpg
The XXs seem like an evolution of the 31 lows. XXs just have softer foam and better traction.

I like everything except for the tan midsole and outsole. If it was blue like the swoosh and sock liner I’d be in for sure.

Forefoot Cushion feels plush and springy to me. My only criticism is that it is kind of flat in the front without much curvature, so at first it feels stiff and until the foam breaks in to mold to your foot. I think the reason people are getting foot discomfort is due to how flat and stiff the zoom is, compared to something like kd15 with the zoom stroble that is notched and can flex from
Back to front if that makes sense.

The shoe also has a decently high arching insole, which combined with the carbon fiber shank can irritate people’s feet too if their arch doesn’t match the insole shape well.

Overall I still recommend them, as the traction and lateral stability are great for a shoe that is more heavily cushioned. The lebron 16 has more “bounce” feeling cushion but it is miles behind the 20 in traction and stability and lockdown.

Definitely worth copping at 120-150 and deserving of a spot in the shoe rotation
Good ****. Very accurate

Hey can I get quick sizing info. I like to loose lace my shoes. I haven’t bought any new performace sneakers in a while. For sizing reference i normally get a 11. But in the reimagined 3s I got a 10.5, went 10.5 in the cardinals and they were snug. Chi 2s felt a lil big and so did the playoffs. Any help would be nice. I’m trying to grab the debut coloway before the dry up. Kinda mad I missed the Hibbett deal.

Hey can I get quick sizing info. I like to loose lace my shoes. I haven’t bought any new performace sneakers in a while. For sizing reference i normally get a 11. But in the reimagined 3s I got a 10.5, went 10.5 in the cardinals and they were snug. Chi 2s felt a lil big and so did the playoffs. Any help would be nice. I’m trying to grab the debut coloway before the dry up. Kinda mad I missed the Hibbett deal.
Stick with your usual size. The shoes are true to size length wise but run a little bit tight across the forefoot and toe box until broken in (the foam sinks down a bit and gives more room for the toes at that point).

Lace them loosely at the toe area and mid foot and tighten near the ankle until they break in, like I did in this pic.

Attachments

• C9EEA4B4-8C81-4127-8006-25DDFDD7AA4B.jpeg
    C9EEA4B4-8C81-4127-8006-25DDFDD7AA4B.jpeg
    418.4 KB · Views: 1,027
Preliminary thoughts - but I tried both the XX's and the NXXT Gens and the NXXT Gens felt better, more heel containment and firmer cushioning.

If you're after something more firm, less plush then maybe consider the NXXT Gens and save yourself some $$$.

Again no real world testing - but promising. Just waiting for a bland colourway to cop.

Last edited:
Stick with your usual size. The shoes are true to size length wise but run a little bit tight across the forefoot and toe box until broken in (the foam sinks down a bit and gives more room for the toes at that point).

Lace them loosely at the toe area and mid foot and tighten near the ankle until they break in, like I did in this pic.
Appreciate it man.

Back
Top Bottom