Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
Footlocker did right by me, shipped real quick. These were on the doorstep really early today.
These are 🔥

16836085890217231647429662798000.jpg

Not sure which laces i prefer.

The worn/aged bottoms give it a timeless advantage.
I think a pair of blue laces that matches the interior would look amazing. For now I like the black ones more.

the NXXT look so weird in the midsole. the lateral side of the shoe looks like the medial side. i can't get over it.

the midsole should have been straight not curved inwards at the mid part of the foot.
I think the lateral side is exaggerated when Lebron wears- his foot spills out the sides.

I have mentioned the medial panel in a contrasting color that throws it off for me. All of the latest colorways have had that.
This blue panel just doesn't feel like a medial side feature? would make more sense as lateral containment.
nike-lebron-nxxt-gen-1984-dr8784-002-medial

Still think the launch mismatched NXXT color is far superior. The tonal upper look works better.

I’ve found the Vietnam pairs to run 1/2 size small. Not sure where the Fab 5s are made.

Yeah I think the sizing mainly has to do with the width. Guys with normal to narrow feet will be able to fit in all the colorways regardless of mesh, suede, leather etc all true to size. Wide footers will notice the differences a bit more between the Vietnam / china pairs.

Back
Top Bottom