Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
I was deciding b/w ASW and Horseman. Ended up going with ASW.
How are they on feet?
Feel great. Leather is a tad stiffer than the South beast pair.
Here you go:
0937DBFC-60DA-4840-9E30-02720D1740FE.jpeg

My humble Lebron 20 collection thus far. If I don’t have a released pair I don’t like them. I’m not a fan of the NXXT. The differences from the main model is enough for me to pass completely although I do like some of the colorways. To me this is the best model since the 10. My top 5 models in order are 7, 8, 10, 20, 9.

Attachments

• IMG_5550.jpeg
    IMG_5550.jpeg
    539.4 KB · Views: 209
My humble Lebron 20 collection thus far. If I don’t have a released pair I don’t like them. I’m not a fan of the NXXT. The differences from the main model is enough for me to pass completely although I do like some of the colorways. To me this is the best model since the 10. My top 5 models in order are 7, 8, 10, 20, 9.
Those Kentucky ones are :emoji_fire::emoji_fire::emoji_fire:

What do you think of the Four Horsemen compared to the South Beast?

Whats the list of your favorite colorways from the XX?

Whats the list of your favorite colorways from the XX?
Man that's tough. But if I had to do a top 5 it would be Miami Heat, South Beast, Horsemen, Unknwn & Olive. My choices are definitely based on wearability. Some of these colorways are just hard to pull off on a frequent bases.

Back
Top Bottom