Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
Am I tripping or is alo a yoga brand lol

Hahaha. The women’s clothing is mainly for yoga . The men’s line is more marketed as “training”. But the socks Jimmy wears are definitely the women’s yoga ones. I’ve looked and it’s legit a women sock in addition to the fact that he’s posted them on his IG live when he gets a shipment in (and they say womens yoga sock…thought I took a screenshot before but can’t find it). Not sure the details of his deal with Alo but he definitely pushes this brand big time. Frankly more so than Li Ning which is pretty wild to me lol (unless of course he’s a big time investor and has a stake in the company)

JS”

IMG_0382.jpeg

These ****zzz are even more fire in person

@easyrok customs are a1 the quality is crazy

Last edited:
Is the cushioning setup the same for the XX and the NXXT?
Very similar but not the same.
XX - Cushlon midsole with a large heel zoom unit (bottom loaded), a large forefoot zoom turbo unit (top loaded), and carbon midfoot plate under the midsole.
NXXT - Firmer foam (injected phylon or a stiffer cushlon) with a large heel zoom unit (top loaded), a large forefoot zoom turbo unit (top loaded), and non-carbon midfoot plate on top of the midsole.

XX feel softer, but they do firm up a bit as the cushlon packs out over time.

Hope that helps.

Whats the general consensus on the NXXT?
Really want to buy the Ghost colorway coming up in 1-2 weeks but at 160, its the same price as getting one of the on sale XX colorways.
With the prices being almost identical, is it dumb going with the NXXT? The technically takedown version of the XX?

Whats the general consensus on the NXXT?
Really want to buy the Ghost colorway coming up in 1-2 weeks but at 160, its the same price as getting one of the on sale XX colorways.
With the prices being almost identical, is it dumb going with the NXXT? The technically takedown version of the XX?
Go with what looks better… or if you feel that the better value is getting a more premium product (materials wise).

Cushioning setups are both great. Overall performance very similar.

Go with what looks better… or if you feel that the better value is getting a more premium product (materials wise).

Cushioning setups are both great. Overall performance very similar.
I concur. The one caveat I have is that if you are a heavy heel striker, you will likely find the XXs a better fit for your needs.

Tried one of each on each foot and the NXXT felt better. Not sure about playability. But out of box comfort at the store cushion wise, the NXXT felt more plush.

Yeah wasn’t sure what that was about

20 too plus in heel almost? Squishy loss of return

I ordered a pair of the total orange XXs for my son during the last NDC sale. He wears the same size shoe as me. They came in yesterday and were definitely small - we both felt like they were at least 1/2 size small. This pair was made in Vietnam for reference. Gotta send them back to NDC and hope 1/2 size up works for him.

I ordered a pair of the total orange XXs for my son during the last NDC sale. He wears the same size shoe as me. They came in yesterday and were definitely small - we both felt like they were at least 1/2 size small. This pair was made in Vietnam for reference. Gotta send them back to NDC and hope 1/2 size up works for him.
Better off. His foot still growing too?

Even if a shoe “feels” too snug/especially at the toes, it definitely is. I don’t get all these shoetubers saying “1:1” fit with toes at edge of a shoe. That’s just bad for foot health.

You can easily find some color way of this shoe at most champs/FTL/dsg/etc

If you’re concerned about size at this point go try em on… or buy two sizes and return the one you prefer.

Back
Top Bottom