Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
There were a few discounts on Hibbetts last year prior to the beginning of the year. Things in general aren’t moving like they may have last year. Stuff in general just costs more.

I checked often it was Jan., and it was that first colorway, the Rashards as they were called in here. Used a promo to finally get them Instore for a discount. Was wondering what made them so special to keep the exclusions on them so long when all the other previous models were eligible in weeks. As far as hibbets goes.

I agree things in general just aren’t moving on the performance side. People just wait for discounts now.

I checked often it was Jan., and it was that first colorway, the Rashards as they were called in here. Used a promo to finally get them Instore for a discount. Was wondering what made them so special to keep the exclusions on them so long when all the other previous models were eligible in weeks. As far as hibbets goes.

I agree things in general just aren’t moving on the performance side. People just wait for discounts now.

Ahhhh i remember those days. That dude got flamed for weeks bc he was posting for clout on NT lol

Because they were being saved for a real nice price for the homies

Ahhhh i remember those days. That dude got flamed for weeks bc he was posting for clout on NT lol
He was gatekeeping where he copped early pairs and then selling them on ebay for $500 a pair after he said he bought a dozen pairs for the "homies".

IMG_6004.jpeg

Was trying to hold out for $100-120 but it's been so hard to come across these lower than $150. Pulled the trigger. Been waiting to catch these on sale for the last several months.
holding out for that 100-120price range too

Wore this morning and the fit just keeps bugging me. Relacing between games. Tongue moving. Forefoot discomfort a bit until warming up and relaxing a bit. Have given them a good 12+ hours of break in and just find a better more secure and worry free fit and feel with the Sabrina 1

Literally have had zero of those issues. Been my favorite to hoop in in a while. May just be your foot at this point :lol:
Yeah for sure! Similar issues with an early pair of the gt cut 2. Never felt like my foot was in that shoe. I mean I didn’t have issues like having tk swap out if the 20’s today and I like the cushion tech. but just coming from the Sabrina 1 experience it’s set it and go and after playing I was thinking about that, willing to give up a bit of cushion. Just an observation.

My foot is pretty normal width, normal arch. Little bit of plantar fasciitis in my left foot right now. Maybe wider toes or a higher instep/top of foot.

Wore this morning and the fit just keeps bugging me. Relacing between games. Tongue moving. Forefoot discomfort a bit until warming up and relaxing a bit. Have given them a good 12+ hours of break in and just find a better more secure and worry free fit and feel with the Sabrina 1
Hang in there bro, I HATED THESE for the longest, took about a week of wearing casually, 3 hoops sessions of a few pickup games each, still didn’t like them but got better and better, just kept them in the rotation til I fell in love with the . Once the uppers and midsole give they are great.

code: cyber

don't forget rakuten 10% cashback

final price about 95 bucks which is good enough for me

Anywhere good still have the Titans (11.5) for a good price? I don’t need them but I figured it’d be a good final CW I get for this years model.

Back
Top Bottom