Votes: 11 2.9%
  • SLH V2

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Any PS/V3 colorway

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lows

Votes: 20 5.3%

• Total voters
I absolutely love version 1. Version 2 was ok but hate all of the cheap plastic on them. Version 3 is trash and I want to forget they even made them.

Agreed spoonmanofthehour spoonmanofthehour I was thinning out my LBJ collection and I got rid of my V2 pairs - even though they had some great colourways, I felt the plastic uppers 'cheapened' them vs. the V1 pairs which had a mix of both plastic and leather.

Not sure what was going on with Nike but it felt like the V3s were Nike trying to 'out-plastic' the already overly plastic V2s. Thankfully they didn't make too many colourways of that trash sneaker. :smh: :smh: :smh:

could never get into the 8s for some reason. loved the 7s tho

From a 'fit' perspective the VIIIs (V1/V2) just felt so much better on feet. The non-full grain leather VIIs dug into my toes when I wore them (casually).

0C531EC1-30C3-42EA-8DB6-D0ED63EC2B2C.jpeg
FEDAB82D-3089-4C58-A9AF-4F13215ABCE9.jpeg

You don’t think with the paneling of the IX, it was more casual friendly?

Nope.. the clover looking lateral wasn't that good and the medial side of IX's are pretty awful.. reminds me of a praying mantis or something. But let me say this.. the IX's played no games with color ways. I remember hating the IX but they came so correct with color ways I had to like them on some level.

Nope.. the clover looking lateral wasn't that good and the medial side of IX's are pretty awful.. reminds me of a praying mantis or something. But let me say this.. the IX's played no games with color ways. I remember hating the IX but they came so correct with color ways I had to like them on some level.
Man the 9s were trash at first for me. But when I seen the cannons and held them in hand I was like f***, the 9s became a favorite. Cannons, xmas, Chinas and big bangs were the only ones I copped.
2020-09-14_08-08-26.jpg

Man the 9s were trash at first for me. But when I seen the cannons and held them in hand I was like f***, the 9s became a favorite. Cannons, xmas, Chinas and big bangs were the only ones I copped.
2020-09-14_08-08-26.jpg
9’s def has the best cw’s.
let’s not forget the Miami nights or the griffs. Sheeeesh. So wale executed each shoe to
:pimp:

i'm sorry to hear that but in the words of the profits - Pretty Ricky, from the Book of Bluestars, in the year of our lord 2005....."It ain't nothing but a number, (ain't nothing but a number), It ain't nothing but a number, It ain't nothin' but a number, It ain't nothin' but a number yeah |l :evil:

i was just smashing to that album a few days ago lmao 😂

Back
Top Bottom