Votes: 11 2.9%
  • SLH V2

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Any PS/V3 colorway

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lows

Votes: 20 5.3%

• Total voters
I remember a pair of OG SB 8s popped up in my size on one of Solesupremacy Ebay auctions. VNDS with OG box and they ended at $390. Was my biggest mistake not getting those next to not bidding on a pair of OC Kobe 6s same condition in like 2015 that ended for under $250. The SB auction was less than 2 years ago btw. Dumb move by me on both.

Lawd help me 😂
D470D915-539F-4208-B77C-DCF860C23781.jpeg
D5AE7998-88C0-4610-8E64-2E234657FEBC.jpeg

0FE52BC3-1FAB-45DC-81C9-1ECB72C46C00.jpeg

looks like in your size too

I mean. I did the SBs and all, but I don't understand that hysteria behind them. Svsm, hwc > SB imo

And not saying they are wack.
Same as grinches. It was a shoe that wasn't limited and easy enough to get that caught steam and then everyone wanted. I love both but oC 6s are better to me than grinches and these HWC 8s get the nod over the SBs

What sucks with the SB is that due to hype beasts resell will suck bc from the looks of all retro 8s so far (minus the graffiti which only dropped on snkrs) they probably won't be too limited. There were definitely a good amount of pairs of the lakers and HWC that went around. Really hoping nike makes the most pairs of South Beaches. I can care less about the MN tbh.

Hopefully the sb won't be coveted like the grinch was. I mean, if Kobe was alive, I don't think the grinch would've been as hard to cop. And, it's that much harder now that the kobe brand/nike deal is expired.

Hopefully the sb won't be coveted like the grinch was. I mean, if Kobe was alive, I don't think the grinch would've been as hard to cop. And, it's that much harder now that the kobe brand/nike deal is expired.
Good points. Those factors definitely played into the madness. Going back to the originals both were super hyped up but also Lebrons arent as popular as they were during his miami heat days. Let's all just hope we can all cop for retail.

Good points. Those factors definitely played into the madness. Going back to the originals both were super hyped up but also Lebrons arent as popular as they were during his miami heat days. Let's all just hope we can all cop for retail.
Nike basketball in general has taken a back seat for resellers and hypebeasts alike as a whole. I expect more people to be "in" on the sbs and Miami nights than all of the previous 8 retro releases. but if I'm making an imo educated guess, I think they will be easier to cop than the Kobe grinch pre "deal expiring" imo

I'I'a
Nike basketball in general has taken a back seat for resellers and hypebeasts alike as a whole. I expect more people to be "in" on the sbs and Miami nights, but if I'm making an imo educated guess, I think they will be easier to cop than the Kobe grinch pre "deal expiring" imo
I'd agree with you on this. Lebrons peaked during his Miami days and haven't been the same since. Your average HB/reseller will be going for these, but I agree I think it won't be like the Kobe mayhem.

Nike basketball in general has taken a back seat for resellers and hypebeasts alike as a whole. I expect more people to be "in" on the sbs and Miami nights than all of the previous 8 retro releases. but if I'm making an imo educated guess, I think they will be easier to cop than the Kobe grinch pre "deal expiring" imo

I agree but still have no confidence in retail.

Back
Top Bottom