Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lows

Votes: 20 5.3%

• Total voters
Unfazed. 7 pairs still coming.

giphy (5).gif

One for every day of the week

200w.gif

So what are the actual euro sites that do ship worldwide? Grosbasket is doing a raffle but they are Europe only.
It’s not because of the shop. No Euro shop will send Nike products outside of the EU, as well as no US retailers will send Nike products outside of US. Nike new policy since last year I think. Nike not respecting us in EU, we didn’t get the last Foam, Griffeys, Pennys, volt Uptempos etc... Customs taxes killing me since last year 🥵

It’s not because of the shop. No Euro shop will send Nike products outside of the EU, as well as no US retailers will send Nike products outside of US. Nike new policy since last year I think. Nike not respecting us in EU, we didn’t get the last Foam, Griffeys, Pennys, volt Uptempos etc... Customs taxes killing me since last year 🥵
You sure about this I’m pretty I copped some stuff from EU shop and had it shipped to me

Lol at dudes still posting that old article from over a year ago to prove EU sites don’t ship to US lol. Meanwhile I’ve bought probably at least 10 shoes from EU sites since then.
Good for you. Maybe it worked for you but I can tell you I couldn’t order any Nike products on US or Canada shops since, everytime it says this specific item can’t be send outside the US/Canada, but I still can order Iversons from the same shop for exemple.

Last edited:
When Nike says no more international shipping I believe they mean through their official site. Try going onto Nike UK or Nike Japan for example and attempt to buy something using a USA address. It’s impossible unless you’re using a proxy.

Yeah it depends on the site AND the shoe tbh. I've purchased shoes from Europe, but I've also seen that cannot ship to USA message as well. It really depends.

There's definitely been a sharp decrease in sites that ship here tho, this can easily be seen when entering raffles. Off-White era, it was possible to enter like 40-50 raffles for a single shoe if you were really on it. Now, you're lucky if you can enter more than 15-20.

When Nike says no more international shipping I believe they mean through their official site. Try going onto Nike UK or Nike Japan for example and attempt to buy something using a USA address. It’s impossible unless you’re using a proxy.

Na plenty of sites deaded US shipping when that deadline hit. Some sites chose not to follow and haven’t been hurt by it.

Back
Top Bottom