Votes: 11 2.9%
  • SLH V2

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Any PS/V3 colorway

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lows

Votes: 20 5.3%

• Total voters
Anyone ever order from Kickscrew and have the order cancelled? If they show something as in stock on the website is it definitely in stock?

i still dont get stock x. Had a $480 bid in for over a week. And you have these sales going off for less below my bid. The fuq

BF2F3748-555B-407D-996D-8EFB4C90F0F9.jpeg
97DF0636-CF8E-4840-872A-F239701F1169.jpeg
The sales showing are from other platforms as well not just from StockX. What those other platforms are I do not know.

Anyone ever order from Kickscrew and have the order cancelled? If they show something as in stock on the website is it definitely in stock?
Havent had them cancel an order. As far as being in stock, I ordered a pair of Yeezy true forms from them in the past that took a bit to ship because they had to source them. Other items I’ve ordered from them shipped instantly though.

Havent had them cancel an order. As far as being in stock, I ordered a pair of Yeezy true forms from them in the past that took a bit to ship because they had to source them. Other items I’ve ordered from them shipped instantly though.
So everything on thier website isnt always thier stock? Reason I asked my initial question is because i ordered the Grafitti 8s off them and when i did it showed my size plus plenty of other sizes available. I went to look last night and it said out of stock so it was kinda weird. The same day I ordered those it showed many sizes of the Gym Red 8s available and last night all that was left was a size 10.

Just got an offer accepted on SX for the SBs. I’m not buying the “there will be plenty for retail” theory. They already gave em the QS tag and Nike ain’t gave us a wanted retro in excess yet. I’m seeing these running the same way the Grinch’s did.

Yeah HWC had the QS tag and plenty to go around. We've already explained why kobes are the way they are. SB will not be going for 350 after the US release.
I think they will be around 3-350 honestly. As far as brons go only a few hold value most are PE’s. Other than REAL QS releases SB is the only shoe that sat for weeks and then took off like it did. HWC is disappointing with value but I’m glad the guys that wanted them then got them now. I’m still holding out for my 12.5

I think they will be around 3-350 honestly. As far as brons go only a few hold value most are PE’s. Other than REAL QS releases SB is the only shoe that sat for weeks and then took off like it did. HWC is disappointing with value but I’m glad the guys that wanted them then got them now. I’m still holding out for my 12.5
I think for the larger sizes like 12-14 yes but not the smaller sizes up to a 10. I think 10.5-11.5 will be like 250-260. We shall all see though.

The only thing I don't understand is paying over retail before having a chance at retail...

While of course resellers aren't going anywhere, this just makes what they do easy.

I negotiate with reseller as much as possible and I can normally have more leverage after the retail drop. Once pairs ship, prices drop.

The UNC 4's in my size were going for 420-450 right after they dropped and now you can get in at the 330 to 350 mark.

There is ZERO point in paying over retail prior to the retail release.

Back
Top Bottom