Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Any PS/V3 colorway

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lows

Votes: 20 5.3%

• Total voters
Keep that same energy on release day!!
Screenshot_20210602-181342_Instagram.jpg

I legit have been waiting over 10yrs for these, never thought I would own a pair but of glad to finally have them in person. For some info, I ordered these from Sx on 5/24...seller shipped on 5/25....arrived at Sx on 5/28 and I got them today on 6/2

For sizing, I am a TRUE 11.5 slightly on the wide side and I prefer an exact fit. The length of these is TTS but it is the liner inside the shoe that makes the shoe fit snug, I went with my true 11.5 and these fit perfectly and I have a small amount of space at the toe. I know its a lot of opinions on sizing up .5 or even a full 1.5 sizes (Which I do not recommend lol) so I just wanted to offer some perspective for anyone still unsure of the sizing on these. Overall I'm super happy with them.

IMG_6146.JPG

For people with the MNs. .....Is the fit the same as the highs or are they more tts? I’m my experience with Bron lows (9 and beyond), the lows are more
TTS.

Deleted my sx bid.

Fed up with soam about new lowest ask/highest bid. Spare me.
Honestly bro just wait til the RD. MN looking to be releasing at the same places that got the HWC and Lakers meaning prices will definitely drop. I can't see Nike pulling an okie doke with the SB at this point.

For people with the MNs. .....Is the fit the same as the highs or are they more tts? I’m my experience with Bron lows (9 and beyond), the lows are more
TTS.
I have the xmas v2s and the MNs and the MNs fit really snug. The xmas fit great, only worn them about 10 times so they could of broken in.

Would appreciate some help:

Besides Undefeated, which online places that got the HWC ship internationally? I know oneness does but they dont on hot releases. Just want to be ready to go come release day on the MN.

The prices aren’t crazy on the MN. But there isn’t a store near me getting these. Draw is really my only option.

Back
Top Bottom