Votes: 11 2.9%
  • SLH V2

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Any PS/V3 colorway

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lows

Votes: 20 5.3%

• Total voters
Is it possible that MN and SB are much more limited than we thought, and the lower resale prices were just a result of Europeans not wearing basketball shoes like we do?

Way too early to tell.

Once they drop stateside we will have a better idea but people are after these...and some don't want to wait which is why resell is increasing.

I'll wait it out.

D1ED1930-E208-44B1-A359-39C7E0324851.jpeg

Way too early to tell.

Once they drop stateside we will have a better idea but people are after these...and some don't want to wait which is why resell is increasing.

I'll wait it out.

I personally think it’s just people buying up all the early pairs available driving the prices up.

Which is all within their right to spend their money anyway they see fit. Me personally I’m not spending a dime over retail for a Lebron in the year 2021

I personally think it’s just people buying up all the early pairs available driving the prices up.

Which is all within their right to spend their money anyway they see fit. Me personally I’m not spending a dime over retail for a Lebron in the year 2021
The other thing too is resellers wanting like 300 over retail on pairs. I get supply and demand but it's ridiculous on shoes that aren't TRULY limited. Like a numbered pair or a hyper strike pair or a HOH LA only release. So far on the retro 8s I've bought I've paid retail on 3/4. I paid $35 over retail for the Graffitis. I sure as hell won't pay $400 plus for SB. I can live without them.

Guess I should have bought the dip when SBs were $395 in my size, then tried to double on release day…now they hittin low 6s SMH
Some of y’all are bugging out over this lol
They will keep going up until release then the crash will come! Nike is going to get their money this time around and will make crazy amount of

for gods sake we don’t even know the new release date 🤣🤣🤣

I could of bought at $350 plus fees/tax/shipping so over$400

people were buying HWC before release date at over $400 & now look at the price lol

Some of y’all are bugging out over this lol
They will keep going up until release then the crash will come! Nike is going to get their money this time around and will make crazy amount of

for gods sake we don’t even know the new release date 🤣🤣🤣

I could of bought at $350 plus fees/tax/shipping so over$400

people were buying HWC before release date at over $400 & now look at the price lol
Folks gonna keep buggin til the release so it is what it is. Im sure not having a solid release date is driving the price up.

Back
Top Bottom