Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Any PS/V3 colorway

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lows

Votes: 20 5.3%

• Total voters
Laker colorway
0D2673E0-F48B-4AEF-8CFE-9B309D6C642E.jpeg

I could care less about a Lakers colorway, BUT if they look anything like this I'm super in!

You can add all stars to my earlier post of pairs I would be excited for, knew I was forgetting something lol. Christmas pair is interesting for me because I never cared for them.... UNTIL I saw them with black laces :emoji_fire:

No way Nike retros the 8 without releasing the SBs, only question is how limited. Either way, they will finally be in my collection. Cant wait!

I'm sorry yall.... I have a bad feeling they wont be dropping a coveted cow like the SBs. I'll be praying about it though.

South Beach and XMas pairs are all I'm asking for.

Now when the 9s get retroe'd, that's when I will go cray.

Nah they HAVE to drop the south beaches. If they’re doing a full fledged retro run of these, they have to drop those. It would be foolish of them not to.

I'm sorry yall.... I have a bad feeling they wont be dropping a coveted cow like the SBs. I'll be praying about it though.

When the news first broke that Kobe 6 (Black/Del Sol cw) would be releasing in 2021, I felt the same way. I didn’t think the Kobe Grinch 6s, arguably the best cw/model of the Nike Zoom Kobe signature line, would included in the retro release line-up. BUT, lo and behold, they’re stated to make their return.

I have a strong feeling these will follow suit, and we’ll see a South Beach 8 retro amongst other classic cws.

Nike probably could pump out half a million or more South Beach 8s and they probably would move like crazy. The freaking resale has held up for so long.

Nike probably could pump out half a million or more South Beach 8s and they probably would move like crazy. The freaking resale has held up for so long.

Crazy, i remember DS pairs were going for $1k

Back
Top Bottom