Votes: 11 2.9%
  • SLH V2

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Any PS/V3 colorway

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lows

Votes: 20 5.3%

• Total voters
IMO, I like the Christmas 9 (and would love if they retro) but I like the X Christmas more because the colors pop more and they look like a Christmas Ornament (plus they're a flip of the Cutting Jade).

And I forgot about that Champ 9 pack. I do like the Elites. Felt the colors/designs of the X were better. It's crazy how Nike used to bless the Lebron line. They might still do...but I don't buy the newer sigs.

It's not like Gucci, LV, etc don't do shenanigans either. Wasn't it last year when Dior teamed up with Nike for those 1s?

IMO, I like the Christmas 9 (and would love if they retro) but I like the X Christmas more because the colors pop more and they look like a Christmas Ornament (plus they're a flip of the Cutting Jade).

And I forgot about that Champ 9 pack. I do like the Elites. Felt the colors/designs of the X were better. It's crazy how Nike used to bless the Lebron line. They might still do...but I don't buy the newer sigs.

I think after the 12 the colorways fell off for the LJ sigs.

Did they?

I just think I lost interest as the designs got worse. I'll say the Sigs have gotten better looking. I think the Space Jam 19s look dope. Will I buy it? Naw.

I want to say when they were dropping all those Lebron Watches (maybe the 15), they were killing it color way wise.

tenor.gif

I just don’t get Nike sometimes

lets make them wait 10 more years just to not let them get em lol

to keep you thirsty for when they drop in 5-10 more years

This really is it. At this point they seem to want perpetually 'hungry' consumers. I guess they know they're a behemoth and no other brand has a solid product that people want that they can easily acquire.

So they'd rather having you chomping at the bit for anything they put out. It's like how fast food and other foodmakers products will taste good but not be filling. You can eat a whole serving and just want more.

Nostalgia starts to wear off after enough BS.

I've found myself moving to higher end brands that have products in stock and even offer a reach-around.
Nike has gone overboard with the artificial scarcity and jumping through hoops for everything. Any positive feelings for the company I’ve had is dead. The Kobe Grinch release and the way they handled his line was a real low point. These days I spend more money with Adidas.

Nike has gone overboard with the artificial scarcity and jumping through hoops for everything. Any positive feelings for the company I’ve had is dead. The Kobe Grinch release and the way they handled his line was a real low point. These days I wear much more Adidas than Nike.
Yeah I've said it so many times the Grinch release was terrible. That should have been at least 1M pairs released so everyone could buy. You know most sneakerheads would have doubled up too. I'd say same idea for the South Beach 8. It's Lebrons most popular shoe ever. Make 1M pairs and let everyone eat. Again, look how many are doubling (or tripling) and how many want to double. Very poorly handled.

The last Jordan XI release. I’m curious if it was a million pairs? That sold out quick. Usually that’s the one they pump out massive pairs for.

If I’m being honest, Lebrons and Kobe’s have they ever been massive sellers? A million pairs. At least give us 300 K. That way it’s not super scarce going for $400+ on the resell market. It’s the new world order of shoe release. Everything is almost a SNKRS draw. When did you have to do that? Unless there’s a greater proliferation of bots during the pandemic.

It
The last Jordan XI release. I’m curious if it was a million pairs? That sold out quick. Usually that’s the one they pump out massive pairs for.

If I’m being honest, Lebrons and Kobe’s have they ever been massive sellers? A million pairs. At least give us 300 K. That way it’s not super scarce going for $400+ on the resell market. It’s the new world order of shoe release. Everything is almost a SNKRS draw. When did you have to do that? Unless there’s a greater proliferation of bots during the pandemic.
It was 2M and they sold out.

1M grinches/SB would def sell and if they dont its goodwill on Nikes part to give thier loyal customers what they want. Almost every sneakerhead would easily double up on both of those if given the chance.

Back
Top Bottom