Votes: 11 2.9%
  • SLH V2

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Any PS/V3 colorway

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lows

Votes: 20 5.3%

• Total voters
Great job, money well spent sir. I’ve been eyeing a size 15 for the last few months, it’s not coming down so I’m going to pull the trigger just like you and hope for a second pair
Don’t see these dropping much more. especially with the way bigger sizes have been.

Do any of y'all's FTL still have a release date for the 21st now for a in store only release???

Shows a second drop on my app :nerd:
6FA297AA-9357-46D2-9A2A-413EC8ED1CEE.png

Yeah SB prices ain't dropping. My size on Goat is now at $414. These are doing what the Grinches did. So annoyed for not grabbing that tried on pair a couple weeks ago on Goat for $285. I want to double up on these but $400 is crazy.

Stock X sizes 12 dipped to $375…. i swear if they drop below 350, imma be sick

Im sorry, I know this has been discussed 1000000 times but.....

Anyone have the HWC AND Miami Nights ? Is the fit the same ?

I have the HWC and want to know if the Miami nights fit the same or not.

Thanks NT

:nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat:

Raffle in Saint Alfred

im sick of entering raffles and getting NO response whatsoever whether i lost or won a raffle. However the company has the frikkin audacity to send me emails about new products or upcoming releases. The whole online raffle crap is a sham and intended to get ppl’s email to solicitpotential customer interest in other products besides the one you actually want (rant over)

im sick of entering raffles and getting NO response whatsoever whether i lost or won a raffle. However the company has the frikkin audacity to send me emails about new products or upcoming releases. The whole online raffle crap is a sham and intended to get ppl’s email to solicitpotential customer interest in other products besides the one you actually want (rant over)
It is a joke considering most of these places are probably back dooring pairs.

Im sorry, I know this has been discussed 1000000 times but.....

Anyone have the HWC AND Miami Nights ? Is the fit the same ?

I have the HWC and want to know if the Miami nights fit the same or not.

Thanks NT

:nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat:

I have both, same size 8.5, but the MN fit more like a size 8

Back
Top Bottom