Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Any PS/V3 colorway

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lows

Votes: 20 5.3%

• Total voters
Thoughts?
IMG_20210717_175538.jpg
Nice I like it. I saw it at JC Penney. I say you can rock with SBs.

My goat pair has been sitting authenticated for almost a week now. It’s coming from hongkong. Anyone that ordered in here had a similar experience? The tracking only says label created on July 14th (DHL)

My goat pair has been sitting authenticated for almost a week now. It’s coming from hongkong. Anyone that ordered in here had a similar experience? The tracking only says label created on July 14th (DHL)
Mine sat on GOAT forever then shipped and was at my house like 2 days after it moved past authentication.

Why 90 mins

First they pushed them back, now they’re breaking the SNKRS rules for these.

Nike just isn’t satisfied with the hype for these.

they want more hype.

Stretched it to 90 min bc they want as many accounts to enter, so there’s less of a chance you hit - so you scramble to paying resale that just further hypes the shoe up.

I hope mine doesn’t take that long.

The pair i bought the guy hand them in hand already. (he said there were glue stains and small pre-creasing)

“says it just needs verification” and is on its way to GOAT

Sesinko draw is open for my NY heads

Have feeling spacejams will be like hwc or lakers, barley over retail for the resale
Completely agree. Reason I think that is bc of all the early pairs people are getting but they arent from releases in Europe/Asia that people are paying resell for. I think they will be available as much as the HWC/Lakers.

First they pushed them back, now they’re breaking the SNKRS rules for these.

Nike just isn’t satisfied with the hype for these.

they want more hype.

Stretched it to 90 min bc they want as many accounts to enter, so there’s less of a chance you hit - so you scramble to paying resale that just further hypes the shoe up.
I honestly think it has something to do with bot filtering but I dont see it working

Maybe it'll give them more time to filter out the bots? I won a draw for the second time for the Jordan 1s on Saturday after a very long drought. The first were the LeBron 16 SuperBron

Back
Top Bottom