• SLH V2

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Any PS/V3 colorway

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lows

Votes: 20 5.3%

• Total voters
Screenshot_20220115-110054_GOAT.jpg
I normally don't buy used shoes but I'm thinking about copping these cause they look good to me
Looks like a Goat pair. I'd confidently buy those. My belief is those are pairs that are given to Goat and Goat sells them either new, new with defects, or preowned.

For those who have these, did you fully size up or half size? I ended up size swapping a small size I got to a size 13. I'm a 12 in everything. I was going to try and size swap again to my size, but for those who have these and are my size, should I just keep the size 13? I tried them on briefly but I didn't put on both and walk or anything, as if Im gonna swap I want to give something DS.

For those who have these, did you fully size up or half size? I ended up size swapping a small size I got to a size 13. I'm a 12 in everything. I was going to try and size swap again to my size, but for those who have these and are my size, should I just keep the size 13? I tried them on briefly but I didn't put on both and walk or anything, as if Im gonna swap I want to give something DS.
Ok my normal size is 12 and it was a no go for me got a 12.5 which I regret but don't get me wrong the 12.5 is ok just a lil room so I copped a 13 that was the best move I made . Now here comes the crazy part got a 12 in the Lakers cw they fit fine which is weird got the south beach in a 12 by far the worst fit 12.5 in the sb decent not to my liking got the 13 and the rest is history. Plus it depends on your foot and how you like your shoes to fit

Ok my normal size is 12 and it was a no go for me got a 12.5 which I regret but don't get me wrong the 12.5 is ok just a lil room so I copped a 13 that was the best move I made . Now here comes the crazy part got a 12 in the Lakers cw they fit fine which is weird got the south beach in a 12 by far the worst fit 12.5 in the sb decent not to my liking got the 13 and the rest is history. Plus it depends on your foot and how you like your shoes to fit
Lol damn now I don't know what to do. No consignment stores around me have a 12 to swap so this is making it even worse lol

I just wish more stores in my area got certain shoes so I could try on before buying online is a gamble especially with lebron shoes

Dont know why guys make a big deal about going half up. It's very minuscule and it's not like you will be swimming in the shoes. It's always better to have a little extra room than the shoes being uncomfortable to wear. A mod really needs to put up a sticky note on this thread about the sizing bc it gets asked way too much and has been answered a billion times already.

Dont know why guys make a big deal about going half up. It's very minuscule and it's not like you will be swimming in the shoes. It's always better to have a little extra room than the shoes being uncomfortable to wear. A mod really needs to put up a sticky note on this thread about the sizing bc it gets asked way too much and has been answered a billion times already.

This. If a half size up makes someone swim in a shoe then they aren’t wearing their correct size to begin with :lol:

In this scenario, I'm going up a full size not half a size, which is why I asked the question. I get where you are saying about half a size though.

Those SB are in great condition. I'd be happy with that pair.

Why are the graffiti's so hard to get now ? Smh

Bit the bullet and copped South Beaches on Stock X. Went up to a 14 from my normal 13. Didn’t want to chance these in my normal size being too tight and 13.5 was almost $70 higher. Can’t wait to get these in hand

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom