• Any PS/V3 colorway

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lows

Votes: 20 5.3%

• Total voters
20220730_132322.jpg

Enjoying my last cigar at 32.
Happy bday. Nice watch and show combo

Check out what I have found on the Kixsquare.
I think you will like the Pass as New - 2021 Nike LEBRON 8 RETRO 'SOUTH BEACH' (CZ0328-400).

Gosh darn those laker Lebron 8s look so damn good In person and on foot. i looked damn good when I looked in the mirror with those jawns on. im so happy I bought them thangs
What’s up with y’all laughing at my post?

And Since i can’t tell it’s a good or a bad thang

I’m just gon say F yall

But I could be wrong

But I could be right

So F yall

Holy ****, broke out my SJ 8s this past weekend and my goodness are they perfect out the box and mad comfy. Nike def upgraded on these retros. My blk/red 8 V1 OG def aren't as comfy. For those wondering i went with my same size as the Ogs. They look damn good on foot too what an amazing retro plus.

Sadly my DS pair I copped this year is coming apart. I knew better I typically don’t buy DS shoes that old but I couldn’t pass that deal up.

5ADA696F-DAE9-4247-9520-EADBEB7BBB1C.jpeg

Holy ****, broke out my SJ 8s this past weekend and my goodness are they perfect out the box and mad comfy. Nike def upgraded on these retros. My blk/red 8 V1 OG def aren't as comfy. For those wondering i went with my same size as the Ogs. They look damn good on foot too what an amazing retro plus.

Back
Top Bottom