Votes: 11 2.9%
  • SLH V2

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Any PS/V3 colorway

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lows

Votes: 20 5.3%

• Total voters
Oh the materials on the V1 were phenomenal. The all black eluded me though :angry: .The V2 had great colorways though.

Nike knows we need both of these again.
lebron-james-nike-lebron-8-v-2-christmas-1.jpg
ap_heat_lakers_basketball_39504789_900x.jpg
Ah, when the NBA was still good. Miss those days.

I may be in the minority (no pun/pun intended) but I prefer the air bag on the 8 over the 7. Yes the HWC probably shoulda dropped in the 7 but those are hard as h3ll to me and I’m a big footer

Yea Nike does care. I don’t see them making any Lebron retro priced at 250. It was grossly overpriced then, would be now. South beaches were the only ones that sold and did not hit any kind of mark down around here.

Yea Nike does care. I don’t see them making any Lebron retro priced at 250. It was grossly overpriced then, would be now. South beaches were the only ones that sold and did not hit any kind of mark down around here.

That's not how this works. Nike sells product to stores at a wholesale price. MSRP is what you buy them at. The unit price is much cheaper than the in store. After manufacturing costs (~$20), they profit hand over fist. Footlocker and other stores are stuck trying to sell product at exorbitant prices. It's why mom and pop stores who've run up six figures of debt have been effectively knocked out of the paint.

Back
Top Bottom