Votes: 11 2.9%
  • SLH V2

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Any PS/V3 colorway

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lows

Votes: 20 5.3%

• Total voters
I hope whoever targeted the LeBron VIII Lakers today got theirs with this so-called broad release. And I feel sorry for the real fans/consumers that struck out who wanted them to wear, especially Lakers fans.

Broad release my a%$ because only the Nike app and Shoe Palace website got them if we're talking about corporate entities. It seems like most of the companies that got them were mom and pop shops based on what I saw on the listings a few days ago.

It's too bad more of the other corporate entities like Footaction, Champs, etc. didn't get them so it would have been a legitimate broad release like that. And it looks like they'll never be on the Foot Locker website. It also looks doubtful Foot Locker stores will get them in now.

F the dumb boy resellers for hoarding them from the previous Dec. 15 Foot Locker in-store only release! In the words of lexluthor lexluthor , I can't believe those fools hoarded them just to resell for small net gains which effectively eliminated opportunities for real fans trying to get them.

Can't stand these guys...
Screenshot_20201230-122501_eBay.jpg

Everyone is a reseller now...smh

Got my W through SNKRS. First win in a long time. I made a new account so maybe there's a thing with that.
I’ve been hearing this a lot (i’ve had others deny it though)

I’ll be giving it a shot with the South beaches

Got these half size up. I guess if they don’t fit right I’ll know what to order next time around

Media day 7s were $300+ and I got a DS pair a few weeks ago for $240. Be patient. Resellers aren't gonna sit on a Lebron. They'll be close to retail on resale apps within a month

Back
Top Bottom