Votes: 11 2.9%
  • SLH V2

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Any PS/V3 colorway

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lows

Votes: 20 5.3%

• Total voters
Damn. 0/4 for me. But it’s pretty dope that a LBW is not actually a signature LeBron. Looking forward to May’s LBW release now.

14F10890-0EDF-471A-8858-26D29421FD5C.jpeg
ms-sitafr.gif

X2 fa sho

Tried to throw on Graffiti 8's fresh out the box before heading on a trip, couldn't even get them on. Threw 'em back in box and now I'm wondering: did I screw up going TTS? Asking here so I don't waste my time unlacing them and trying to break them in 😥

HWC8 >>>> SB8
Tried to throw on Graffiti 8's fresh out the box before heading on a trip, couldn't even get them on. Threw 'em back in box and now I'm wondering: did I screw up going TTS? Asking here so I don't waste my time unlacing them and trying to break them in 😥
V2s were always more snug (for me) than the V1. & the V1 already runs a perfect, if not somewhat snug, fit at TTS (for me).

Last edited:
I feel like the Graffiti pics started leaking right before the first Lebron watch so gives me hope we are getting these and not the 95 next week. But who really knows.

I feel like the Graffiti pics started leaking right before the first Lebron watch so gives me hope we are getting these and not the 95 next week. But who really knows.
Graffiti's didn't pop up until that Friday night the 22nd. Lebron posted it. No body knew anything till that night

Back
Top Bottom