Votes: 11 2.9%
  • SLH V2

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Any PS/V3 colorway

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lows

Votes: 20 5.3%

• Total voters
Anyone have experience with kicks crew and are they legit? I see they have the gym reds. Would love to get a pair

I’ll be honest with y’all...I really don’t care how they give them to us:

Lebron Watch
Lebron History
Lebron’s Favorite Things
Lebron’s Greatest Hits

They can release them at boutiques, Footlocker, Kroger or the Gap

I really don’t give any ****s as long as we can all get a pair at retail.

edited for Griz showing a flaw in my post lol

Last edited:
Anyone have experience with kicks crew and are they legit? I see they have the gym reds. Would love to get a pair
Yeah I’ve bought from Kicks Crew and they’re legit. Just sometimes they take a while to ship.

Thanks for the oop got my size 11. Living in Australia I'd have to pay the shipping regardless and we dont get any lebron retros here so retail plus shipping I'm happy. I would have had to pay tax if ordered through Goat and lowest price in my size is $240. Imo this is the best new colorway of 8s they released. They blow the OG China 8s out of the water imo

Can’t wait for the SBs to launch!

For the meantime, these AM90 NBYs will do.

A46D69DC-2479-4E37-964B-BC6A9ADBA483.jpeg

There's an eBay seller with hwc8 fsr for 400. These are sliding out the door early more than any other retro 8 so far...

Not a pre order either

They also said the 95s would be the drop for the 23rd but moved them. I’m not sure they are gonna follow the 23rd rule anymore honestly. Seems that supply chains are still done.

hit the nail right on the head. Ports are clogged right now which is pushing everything back

Back
Top Bottom