Votes: 11 2.9%
  • SLH V2

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Any PS/V3 colorway

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lows

Votes: 20 5.3%

• Total voters
Was hoping to get my sbs in before my memorial day Las Begas trip. But they'll be here after I'm gone. Smh

Last edited:
2F655047-F059-42CA-8980-62717F4C43D3.png
Perfect! They can keep the Dunks, Travis Scott and all these s****

Crazy there weren’t very many 8 lows released, I think it’s the best looking low of the line personally.

Miami Nights
Sprites
Solars
Blackout
Grey

Any I’m forgetting? Not counting samples although those Dolphins lows were :pimp:

Hooped in the MN's last night. I normally wear size 10 in Jordans. I got a size 10.5 on the MN's. I also get a size 10.5 in Kyrie 6s and Kobe IV-VI. They were def a little roomier that the Kobe's and Kyrie's but a size 10 would have been to snug. I wear nike elite socks with all my hoops shoes. Ultimately had no complaints with them other than needing a slight break in. Just need to lace using the extra lace hole at the top and I was good. Otherwise comfort was good.

Crazy there weren’t very many 8 lows released, I think it’s the best looking low of the line personally.

Miami Nights
Sprites
Solars
Blackout
Grey

Any I’m forgetting? Not counting samples although those Dolphins lows were :pimp:

They moved from V1 to V3 quickly and didn't do lows until the V2 if I remember correctly. I think V3 might've had a few but V3's sucked so they looked terrible to me.

They moved from V1 to V3 quickly and didn't do lows until the V2 if I remember correctly. I think V3 might've had a few but V3's sucked so they looked terrible to me.
Lows came after the V3. There were actually plenty of pairs of V2 I think even more than V1. Only 3 pairs of V3 plus they released the red pair Lebron wore against Dallas in the Finals in limited numbers.

Lows came after the V3. There were actually plenty of pairs of V2 I think even more than V1. Only 3 pairs of V3 plus they released the red pair Lebron wore against Dallas in the Finals in limited numbers.

I don't remember when lows started dropping. I was just saying that lows didn't happen until the V2 though. There was no V1 low that I can think of. I remember a lot of V2 highs being made and folks wanting more dope V1 colorways. Something they fixed with the IX.

JUST PULLED TRIGGER ON SX FOR THE SB’S BEFORE PRICES SKY ROCKET. MISSED THE OG’S, NEEDED THESE.

WILL BE COPPING SPRITES AS WELL SINCE I SOLD MY PAIR YEARS AGO.

I don't remember when lows started dropping. I was just saying that lows didn't happen until the V2 though. There was no V1 low that I can think of. I remember a lot of V2 highs being made and folks wanting more dope V1 colorways. Something they fixed with the IX.
Ahhhhh I got ya. Yeah that's correct only lows were V2. 3 pairs total that were GR and the MN which were insanely limited.

My OG sprites are starting to separate but I dont have a need for the retro as I dont wear them enough to warrant it. Need them MN though.

Back
Top Bottom