Votes: 11 2.9%
  • SLH V2

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Any PS/V3 colorway

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lows

Votes: 20 5.3%

• Total voters
Nike might as well bring back the KD IV Aunt Pearls too since we're bringing back the 2010's.

I’ll take a Big Bang LeBron 9 retro and some Clark Kent Dunkman 8 v1s…

Nike-Lebron-8-112-Clark-Kent.jpg

has it just been confirmed for snkrs so far? no other US retailers will carry them?

Do the 2021 8’s run small like the OG’s or smaller. Trying to figure out if i really need to size up. Thanks

this isn't a stock market. these sneakers. $200 rubber and leather / pleather. Its all these leeches like stockx and goat that have come into this game and make you feel like they're a commodity that should be goin for x amount over the listed amount. And part of the problem is the consumer as well. You wouldn't pay more than the listed price for a Honda Civic, ****'s the same for sneakers.
Its "similar" to the stock market in that prices fluctuate. Comparing sneakers to cars is probably not the best
Ended up paying 300 shipped on goat for size 10. Going to sell my ogs which still in tact, vnds for 175-200 hopefully, to cover and cut down cost of these
Yea I'm using funds from my Christmas 10s that recently sold on FC for these. They sold for 410 (netted 355) so that covers my SB plus shipping. I paid retail for the 10s so essentially I'm paying retail for the SB lol.

Im holding back everything in my body to not pay resell but $270 shipped from goat half-down my size is tempting as hell lol

I'm gambling that they go a little lower than that closer to release day

Back
Top Bottom