Votes: 11 2.9%
  • SLH V2

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Any PS/V3 colorway

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lows

Votes: 20 5.3%

• Total voters
Still cant get an 11.5/11 for a reasonable price…

Saw an 11 420 shipped, haven't seen an 11.5 for sale locally!

edit: BTW anybody who owns both the SB and MN 8s comment on the sizing? Do they fit the same? Thanks!

Last edited:
Hope for your sake yea, but if it’s a hyped shoe and isnt in transit right away I don’t expect it to ship. Goat and stockX need to step their **** up. You flake on a shoe you should be banned from selling that particular shoe.

Yup Goat has to make it costly not to ship. As of now its seems like its not enough of a cost so these sellers are flaking.

Saw an 11 420 shipped, haven't seen an 11.5 for sale locally!

edit: BTW anybody who owns both the SB and MN 8s comment on the sizing? Do they fit the same? Thanks!
Man, the same questions keep getting asked over again. There should be a sizing recommendation placed in the OP.

V1 H/S Up for fashion use. V1 full to full size and a half up for basketball use.

V2 TTS fashion use. V2 H/S Up for basketball.

I go 2 full sizes up for my right foot and 1 size up for my left foot. The fit is perfect.....

Man, the same questions keep getting asked over again. There should be a sizing recommendation placed in the OP.

V1 H/S Up for fashion use. V1 full to full size and a half up for basketball use.

V2 TTS fashion use. V2 H/S Up for basketball.
I kno right? Seems it gets asked every other page.

Kinda hard to believe tho that people need to go a full to 1.5 sizes up on the V1 tho.

I went the fashion route and it’s tight half size up. I’d probably go a full size for b ball. Wide footers might need the full size and a half.

No one should go full size up unless you got super fat feet.
YMMV. Unfortunately these aren’t widely available to be able to try on like the past.

I normally wear TTS.

Lebron 8 half to full.
Lebron 9 half size
Lebron X half size
Lebron XI (I’d probably go half size).

YMMV. Unfortunately these aren’t widely available to be able to try on like the past.

I normally wear TTS.

Lebron 8 half to full.
Lebron 9 half size
Lebron X half size
Lebron XI (I’d probably go half size).
The only lebron(and shoe really)I ever had to go up a full size was the Lebron 9.

For me (all the OGs):
8- Half up
9- Full size
10- Half up
11- Half up (I still couldn't comfortably wear these but it was due to the low volume).

My true size is a 10.5 but one foot is like a 10.75 so in many Nikes and Jordan's I size up to an 11. The 8-10 were pretty padded thus needing to go up in size. Contrarily, I'm able to wear a 10.5 in the 15 bc it's like a sock.

my only v2's, the entourages

the thirst for the south beaches is real

lYvwrNW.jpg

Sold my entourages, because they were a half size down

The only lebron(and shoe really)I ever had to go up a full size was the Lebron 9.

For me (all the OGs):
8- Half up
9- Full size
10- Half up
11- Half up (I still couldn't comfortably wear these but it was due to the low volume).

My true size is a 10.5 but one foot is like a 10.75 so in many Nikes and Jordan's I size up to an 11. The 8-10 were pretty padded thus needing to go up in size. Contrarily, I'm able to wear a 10.5 in the 15 bc it's like a sock.
I agree. But again YMMV.

I could comfortably wear the 9s half size up.

The padding is the issue for Lebrons.

It’s the huge “Tune Squad” on the tongue for me. Why couldn’t they have left that off? I want Lebron 8s not a shoe that literally looks like it was made for an 8 year old. Hell that tongue gives me 6 year old vibes actually.

My size 10 off of Cockx is coming in through DHL on the 2nd (supposedly). I hate DHL more than any other courier. Still no tracking from Goat on my 10.5. Says it was dropped off 1-2 days after I purchased them on the 24th. We'll see what happens.

The problem with the XI was that the toe box had no height, and the material was foamposite. Otherwise, the fit was pretty good.

tupac003 tupac003 you're a big footer, what have you been doing for sizing on the mids and lows?

I bought the lakers in a 14 and they fit snug, but fine. Copped the HWC in a 14, figuring they'd be the same...but they felt like a damn 13. AMM still had a 15 so I copped it and sold the 14. I want to get Sprites and MNs but I don't know whether to go 14 or 15.

Back
Top Bottom