Votes: 11 2.9%
  • SLH V2

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Any PS/V3 colorway

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lows

Votes: 20 5.3%

• Total voters
So what’s the odds this happens at flight club aren’t they merge with goat ?? never say never thinking bout going resell route but my nerves b too bad for mf don’t ship trying make 20 extra dollars
Its different with FC. If a shoe is posted for sale at FC, once the shoes are bought that is it. Seller can't cancel the transaction. I had 2 Lebrons that sold in the last month at FC and I couldn't alter the listing whatsoever (not that I wanted to). All sales are final through Flightclub once a buyer purchases it.

Its different with FC. If a shoe is posted for sale at FC, once the shoes are bought that is it. Seller can't cancel the transaction. I had 2 Lebrons that sold in the last month at FC and I couldn't alter the listing whatsoever (not that I wanted to). All sales are final through Flightclub once a buyer purchases it.
Oh ok I read few reviews like the pairs that’s have too be authenticated the seller have too ship too flight club first was thinking maybe they could change their mind and don’t send too fc

Mine’s whenever the Shadow 2.0’s came out…

and i was BSing when i entered there was like 10 seconds to go :lol:

last time I hit some thing I wanted was in April with the Travis Scott 6’s

My South Beaches arrived today and they’re pretty much spot on to the OG from what I remember..
A850ADA8-60C8-401E-85EE-9047CB3F978E.jpeg

So i found a presale for the south beach 8 2021 drop for 350 is that insane? Knowing my luck I'll never hit im about to cop the presale what you think fam

I would wait, they haven’t even released here in the US. I would assume they’ll dip by quite a bit.
I’m trying to be but these are grails and i wanna make sure i own them :lol:

I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas and a shoe hasn’t made me feel like this in a while damn I missed this

Back
Top Bottom