• SLH V2

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Any PS/V3 colorway

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lows

Votes: 20 5.3%

• Total voters
SNKRS with all the errors.

Wifeys timer was 10 min, mine was 90 min. Refreshed hers then it showed 90 min.

Anytime I have had a win on SNKRS the charge shows up on my card immediately.

No charges...

It's all good.

glad I got mine a while ago from an overseas raffle. Was worried the conversion rate was going to do me in, came out to be around $250 which is looking nicer as this release goes on
48696EBF-74A3-412C-AA1D-CAC65922D339.jpeg

Exact numbers

221F3370-DFA2-4DAB-A228-4FA6017958C3.jpeg

Lmao @ some of you thinking 90 min meant more stock. I told you guys what it was.

Nike felt the hype on these compared to the 2010 days were disproportionate. They wanted more hype. The 90 min just lowers your chances, but raises the hype around them.

idk if some of you were around when they dropped back in 2010, but these were the most hyped Lebron shoe to ever release. And now, it’s the complete opposite and Nike wasn’t happy with that.

Good luck either way.

Anyone else having problem checking their gift card balance on Nike? I check mines and it says balance unavailable and I know it has money in it

I think I've been banned. Lmao.

Tried multiple devices. My gf entered for me, hers worked just fine. When I tried logging in on her phone it gives me the same error. Feels bad man.
Screenshot_20210721-102333_Chrome.jpg

I think I've been banned. Lmao.

Tried multiple devices. My gf entered for me, hers worked just fine. When I tried logging in on her phone it gives me the same error. Feels bad man.
Screenshot_20210721-102333_Chrome.jpg

Yo that happened to me recently... I had to contact them via chat. I also had issues logging into the app, it'd log me in and then nothing would load it would just be blank. But logged onto other accounts just fine.

I hit up their chat. They allegedly said everything checked out and just said to try again in "24 hours"... then all of a sudden things worked again.

I was worried it hurt my chances moving forward but they let me hit on Space Jam AF1 and one of the Parra Nike SB Jerseys from yesterday... but if I hit on SB 8 then I'll forgive em :lol:

Back
Top Bottom