Votes: 11 2.9%
  • SLH V2

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Any PS/V3 colorway

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lows

Votes: 20 5.3%

• Total voters
Not surprised at all NIke would release a limited amount of pairs of one of the more coveted shoes from prolly their biggest name. Why flood the market? Nike loooves hype…
No one is saying flood the market, but can Nike release 75K pairs instead of 21k? This shoe isn’t releasing for another 5-7 years. It makes absolutely no sense. What are they drumming up hype for? The next Lebron shoe? Lol This is pretty much the only retro Lebron with high demand.

Yo that happened to me recently... I had to contact them via chat. I also had issues logging into the app, it'd log me in and then nothing would load it would just be blank. But logged onto other accounts just fine.

I hit up their chat. They allegedly said everything checked out and just said to try again in "24 hours"... then all of a sudden things worked again.

I was worried it hurt my chances moving forward but they let me hit on Space Jam AF1 and one of the Parra Nike SB Jerseys from yesterday... but if I hit on SB 8 then I'll forgive em :lol:

Thanks dude. I dunno. I got one of the Japan coveralls yesterday, and now nothing loads. It's super annoying. And now my GFs account is saying she's not in the draw, even after she showed me she entered. Super frustrating all around. Guess I'll just have to take the L.

No one is saying flood the market, but can Nike release 75K pairs instead of 21k? This shoe isn’t releasing for another 5-7 years. It makes absolutely no sense. What are they drumming up hype for? The next Lebron shoe? Lol This is pretty much the only retro Lebron with high demand.

lebron 2 dunkman is the grail lebron

please drop those again

Ima run to the store before I enter y’all need something?

Get some sour cream and onion chips with some dip, man, some beef jerky, some peanut butter. Get some Haagen-Dasz ice cream bars, a whole lot, make sure chocolate, gotta have chocolate, man. Some popcorn, red popcorn, graham crackers, graham crackers with marshmallows, the little marshmallows and little chocolate bars and we can make s'mores, man. Also, celery, grape jelly, Cap'n Crunch with the little Crunch berries, pizzas. We need two big pizzas, man, everything on 'em, with water, whole lotta water, and Funyons.

Get some sour cream and onion chips with some dip, man, some beef jerky, some peanut butter. Get some Haagen-Dasz ice cream bars, a whole lot, make sure chocolate, gotta have chocolate, man. Some popcorn, red popcorn, graham crackers, graham crackers with marshmallows, the little marshmallows and little chocolate bars and we can make s'mores, man. Also, celery, grape jelly, Cap'n Crunch with the little Crunch berries, pizzas. We need two big pizzas, man, everything on 'em, with water, whole lotta water, and Funyons.
And some skittles

Thanks dude. I dunno. I got one of the Japan coveralls yesterday, and now nothing loads. It's super annoying. And now my GFs account is saying she's not in the draw, even after she showed me she entered. Super frustrating all around. Guess I'll just have to take the L.

YUP same issue! I won the Air Force 1 Space Jam and whenever I tried to go onto the app to see the "status" I kept getting it with "connection errors"/blank screen then I tried logging onto the desktop and had the same issues.

90 minute draw = 9 times harder to hit

Hell, I never enter twice. But today I did because guess what...... I had 90 friggin minutes. Imagine how many entries bots are able to span in 90 minutes alone. Then combine that with real entries. YIKES.

This whole lottery system is BS and Nike isolating their inventory from other retailers who have a better E-commerce system than them is BS too.
It should remain FIRST COME FIRST SERVE for all releases and if need be have multiple drops through out the day.
Forcing Consumers to play the lottery to cop $200+ shoes is Criminal.

66F4B1A6-09AB-4C58-81A4-6E2F9577B3A3.png

Of course right when I say that I hit. WOW.

I probably didn’t stand a chance since i entered within the first 5 minutes. That’s when all tje bots enter too

Back
Top Bottom