Votes: 11 2.9%
  • SLH V2

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Any PS/V3 colorway

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lows

Votes: 20 5.3%

• Total voters
Thanks bro. Ebay is making it cheaper to get kicks shipped over to me in Australia atm. Whatever the shipping fee is on the auction that's all Ebay charges me and it gets here quick through Fedex.

i put a couple JB packs up on ebay yesterday and they “sold” at my listing price to a buyer in France. i go to invoice them and the shipping charges are like $800-$1000. Unfortunately i had to cancel because that’s a huge unexpected hit. I don’t sell to international buyers just because of all the hoops and hurdles and shipping nonsense. I dont wanna be responsible be that mess if something were to go wrong

i put a couple JB packs up on ebay yesterday and they “sold” at my listing price to a buyer in France. i go to invoice them and the shipping charges are like $800-$1000. Unfortunately i had to cancel because that’s a huge unexpected hit. I don’t sell to international buyers just because of all the hoops and hurdles and shipping nonsense. I dont wanna be responsible be that mess if something were to go wrong
Have to do the global shipping program. It ships to an eBay facility and ebay handles the rest. Quick and painless and cheap

Really want to double up on the SB but not willing to go over $300. 11 is down to $340 ish which is a huge difference from a week ago($400) but still too much. Hopefully they continue to drop more but I think $300 is my max for a double.

Found it surprisingly funny/entertaining for a kids movie. My daughter loved it :pimp:
Good to hear that, we haven’t seen it yet but want to soon…. I’m reading some negative stuff about it but people have to remember it’s a kids movie first….

My SJs are definitely fitting comfortable at TTS. My HWC are a my TTS 10 and they feel .5 size small (wish I’d gone .5 up on those). Went .5 up in SB and they fit perfect but maybe could’ve went TTS and been okay too. I think the HWC is the one that fits the smallest and runs the snuggest.

My SJs are definitely fitting comfortable at TTS. My HWC are a my TTS 10 and they feel .5 size small (wish I’d gone .5 up on those). Went .5 up in SB and they fit perfect but maybe could’ve went TTS and been okay too. I think the HWC is the one that fits the smallest and runs the snuggest.

My first pair of South Beaches last month were so tight even without the insole it was unwearable

Lol I don't know how y'all do it though. They're a perfect 1:1 fit and I have wide feet too. Length/width both good for me.

Sorry if I came out rude just saying everybody has different feet me personally Nike Basketball is always half a size up for me

half a size up feels like a glove :pimp:

Attachments

• 20210731_130739.jpg
    20210731_130739.jpg
    369.2 KB · Views: 418
Back
Top Bottom