• SLH V2

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Any PS/V3 colorway

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lows

Votes: 20 5.3%

• Total voters
79696FEF-9283-4FD8-8F43-D631A1FFE42C.jpeg

I guess im late but I had no idea the art pattern is cut and placed differently on every SJ shoe, I'm feeling really lucky I have the word "space jam" and Bugs on my mid panel. My other shoe its not as nice, all the art is cut off with nothing cool showing. Yall should check your pairs..

Attachments

• SJpattern.jpg
    SJpattern.jpg
    233 KB · Views: 400
I guess im late but I had no idea the art pattern is cut and placed differently on every SJ shoe, I'm feeling really lucky I have the word "space jam" and Bugs on my mid panel. My other shoe its not as nice, all the art is cut off with nothing cool showing. Yall should check your pairs..
Oh i thought u got bugs on every shoe, there u go…

Wow. Glad you pointed that out. Now I’m lookin at different pairs on eBay. Some have Bugs, some have Lebron, some have nothin. Deff choosing a pair with good character outline lol…

Those, chinas, & throw some cannons in there too. I wore some mangos on the 1st day off school in like 11th grade. I had came up on a deal & thought I could go half size down :smh: :lol: I suffered for fashion that day. And I would've took em off , but ppl wouldn't chill w/ the positive reinforcement. That was the most painful day in life.

Such an intriguing story.

Back
Top Bottom