Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Any PS/V3 colorway

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lows

Votes: 20 5.3%

• Total voters
4/4 12.5’s in collection pic soon
9C97AB12-5A4B-4E49-BA17-B81F0232A425.jpeg

Btw...I saw a vid on YT of this sneaker reviewer where he went to the Nike Outlet in Vegas and they had like 2 FSR of the HWC for ..retail 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️. Nike really be playing games these days lol.
I live here and he was not lying tons of them...but they are all retail

I have a couple sizing questions. Hoping to not waste $225 on wrong size HWCs to figure this out 😅:
  • I'm a wide-foot 10.5 so I get 11's in many sneakers even though I have a bit of toe room. I got an 11 in the HWCs and they're unbearably tight. Trying to figure out if I should get 11.5 or 12. The only other 11.5s I have are Kobe VI Protros and some ACG shoes, and the only 12s I have are Zoom Flys.
  • People that have both HWCs and South Beaches - do they run the same size-wise, or do the South Beaches fit bigger?

I have a couple sizing questions. Hoping to not waste $225 on wrong size HWCs to figure this out 😅:
  • I'm a wide-foot 10.5 so I get 11's in many sneakers even though I have a bit of toe room. I got an 11 in the HWCs and they're unbearably tight. Trying to figure out if I should get 11.5 or 12. The only other 11.5s I have are Kobe VI Protros and some ACG shoes, and the only 12s I have are Zoom Flys.
  • People that have both HWCs and South Beaches - do they run the same size-wise, or do the South Beaches fit bigger?
I'd take the insole out and use a thinner one from another pair of Nikes you own before making any other moves.

It's impossible for anyone else to give you good advice on how YOUR feet fit in YOUR shoes.

Imo there's no difference in size between any of the v1 pairs... Maybe a slight difference between v1 and v2.

Found my long lost Lebron stash this morning, threw these on to pick up my SBs at Nike Chicago.

Then I had a thought: what if all those dudes who wore obscure sneakers while picking up their new kicks were, in fact, enjoying their ish and weren’t lames like I thought?

I’ve joined the lames. Feels good.

F1517343-219D-44F6-8E10-F97423A270F3.jpeg

^^^I still want a pair of those. don't care if ppl hated on them. They're concord inspired...copied...haha. but ppl and artists build and create things they're inspired by all the time.

Finally got my SB's. Was able to negotiate down to $385 and then I had a $10 off ebay coupon to make it a little sweeter. $375 in my size aint bad imo. Hopefully they pass inspection because thats how I got the coupon to begin with |l

Finally got my SB's. Was able to negotiate down to $385 and then I had a $10 off ebay coupon to make it a little sweeter. $375 in my size aint bad imo. Hopefully they pass inspection because thats how I got the coupon to begin with |l

A pair didn’t pass? I was wondering how eBay would handle those situations.
Hopefully everything is all G time

A pair didn’t pass? I was wondering how eBay would handle those situations.
Hopefully everything is all G time

They send you an email saying that it didnt pass inspection and that they shoe is getting sent back to the seller. They initiate your refund as well. Then the next day I got another email about the coupon kinda as a sorry I guess.

I wonder if its a one time thing or you get a coupon everytime something doesnt pass lol.

Back
Top Bottom