Nike Lebron 9 Retro

Joined Sep 16, 2012
Yeah those don't look good... I need BBs, Chinas, Mangos, and some elites...

Joined Aug 3, 2013
I remember the general consensus here was that the originals ran considerably snug. For those of you that had them, would you recommend going a half size up? Is the sizing comparable to how the recent 8s have been?

Joined May 15, 2003
I remember the general consensus here was that the originals ran considerably snug. For those of you that had them, would you recommend going a half size up? Is the sizing comparable to how the recent 8s have been?
It wasn't that they were snug for me. It's that your toe was right there at the end for your true size.

Joined Apr 1, 2005
I miss my cannons. and Miami nights

Ill be in for a pair if they cushion the toe box

Bend_The_Knee

formerly gotholesinmysocks
Joined Apr 11, 2008
In no order

Big Bangs
Dunkmans
Miami Vice
Home Elites

Please atleast retro 2 of those, nike.

Joined Dec 1, 2011
I went .5 size up on some and on others as much as a full size up. I would not have been able to wear them at my true size.

Joined Jan 20, 2013
Full size up on the 9.

Only need BB/Swingmans.

I sold off my Chinas and Freegums and I don't need those back.

Still have the matching shirt for the BB. So glad I never sold it.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now