Nike LeBron IV Retro

Ima wait until they’re 99.99 like I did in 2006-2007 lol.

They were/are dope. Comfy.
19908FBC-8D6C-4384-9D3B-475AE76CB638.jpeg
FDA6FD7A-A22C-4578-868F-352A4B3F1570.jpeg
57F2F5AD-BA31-4276-A543-0693F93C19D4.jpeg
8E63724E-E381-4D0C-B3F5-C530605E8D5C.jpeg
9A6A23EE-C4CD-4002-9791-A52B4E8E557B.jpeg

My boy and a couple of others brought up the great point that the shoes of the past didn’t have cats getting nearly as many ankle, Achilles, calve, and/or other leg injuries. I don’t know the exact science/details, but people were playing 82 games a year and going to the finals in the clunkers.

Now, with that being said: I don’t know how LeBron played 2 years in Air Max soles. I rolled my ankle 3 times in one game rocking the 8s.

Want these... MN8s and SB8s were easy to get, these will be bought for way less than retail.

My boy and a couple of others brought up the great point that the shoes of the past didn’t have cats getting nearly as many ankle, Achilles, calve, and/or other leg injuries. I don’t know the exact science/details, but people were playing 82 games a year and going to the finals in the clunkers.

Now, with that being said: I don’t know how LeBron played 2 years in Air Max soles. I rolled my ankle 3 times in one game rocking the 8s.

you realize everyone been balling in air max soles since the mid 90s

There's a lot more to it than this for sure. I can't bring up the link at the moment but a guy put out a report on this a few weeks ago and it was trending on twitter. Basically saying kids start too early playing crazy hours and with no breaks and you see injuries in kids you used to only see on grizzled vets. I'm sure somebody has it saved. Early specialization has been a topic as well, where kids just do one sport and get repetitive stress injuries as they develop.

Odd they're doing the anthracites.

I wonder what the retail price will be and most importantly I wonder what the zoom set up will be like. I doubt it will be like the OG's.

If they release, I'll wait for a sale. I feel like a lot of Bron's line is a time and place sort of thing. If you remember the OGs and you like them cool, but for the most part (outside of hyped cws) you should be fine. Hell, even cws that were hyped then aren't impossible to cop now.

Back
Top Bottom