Nike LeBron IV Retro

Best with shorts and ball gear only. Absolutely terrible with any type of pants (baggy, regular, slim).

Hopefully they can reissue some NON white based colourways at they do yellow.

With today's Jogger phenomenon, it might just work with the 4.

If the Big Bangs sat the Fruity Pebbles are going to rot on discount unless someone famous makes them trendy lol

Don’t get why they wouldn’t do the Breds first

I've got 7 lebron models and wear size 11 in all of them. I think the lebron 4 is the only model i had to go down .5 for the same fit

I've got 7 lebron models and wear size 11 in all of them. I think the lebron 4 is the only model i had to go down .5 for the same fit
Yeah, same for me. I had pretty much all the LeBrons from 1-12(one of each model in its original release) and I will say the LeBron 4’s definitely fit big having my true size 11. The toe box is just wider then most LeBron’s

Gawd darn it :lol: I don’t make enough money. There’s way too many options out I want. Plus I wanted to buy some WTT 9s finally.

these are fr gonna make me hoop again

some of my best memories in em around 09

lebron 4
huarache 2k5
nike hyperdunk

my top 3

We might as well deem this the broad thread for retro versions of the LeBron IV going forward even though I originally created it to discuss/share about the Fruity Pebbles slated to come out. I've already revised the thread title to reflect it.

Please feed this thread with news and pictures of any LeBron IV retros coming out. And share stuff about the LeBron IV from the past as well.

Back
Top Bottom