Nike LeBron IV Retro

From a "these were limited to 250 pairs originally," $240 ain't bad at all. From a "Lebrons are deader than dead," it's grotesque. I'm absolutely waiting for them to go on sale. This shoe will LITERALLY be bought by only those that know what they are. The Lebron 8 was more widely recognized by many due to the SB 8. I bet 9/10 dudes in the younger generation have absolutely no clue what these actually are.
I hope they hit like 120 or 140.

71336808857__D7C4B1D7-54C6-4715-AE61-D552C1A06622.jpeg

I’ve worn them a couple of times.. They are nice, but they aren’t what I was expecting. I’m used to the Foamposite 1 and they have a different feel from them as far as cushioning goes. I also need to figure out this Velcro/lace situation because it’s fraying them up!😂
Sounds like your first pair of IV's.....you just have to be careful with those laces man.

From a "these were limited to 250 pairs originally," $240 ain't bad at all. From a "Lebrons are deader than dead," it's grotesque. I'm absolutely waiting for them to go on sale. This shoe will LITERALLY be bought by only those that know what they are. The Lebron 8 was more widely recognized by many due to the SB 8. I bet 9/10 dudes in the younger generation have absolutely no clue what these actually are.
Retros on disco is great..... just like the Purple zoom Gens. I just get them for retail day of release to make sure i secure a pair, then wait for prices to drop before i send them back.

You guys serious these are gonna sit. This is crazy to me. I already put up $250. These shoes are so fire to me. I still got the custom pair of air forces I got instead of a pait of Lebron 4s. It’s was the bred color way. I liked these more too. Hopefully you guys are right still need south beach’s.

You guys serious these are gonna sit. This is crazy to me. I already put up $250. These shoes are so fire to me. I still got the custom pair of air forces I got instead of a pait of Lebron 4s. It’s was the bred color way. I liked these more too. Hopefully you guys are right still need south beach’s.
Outside of the South beaches, Miami nights, first games and maybe the china moons.. just about every other Bron retro has sat… big bang 9s , hwc 8s, Fairfax 7s, red carpets, both media days, Lebronalds. Both 2s… outside of 13s and above at 250$ I think you’re safe unless they’re super limited which I doubt considering they were just in outlets

Outside of the South beaches, Miami nights, first games and maybe the china moons.. just about every other Bron retro has sat… big bang 9s , hwc 8s, Fairfax 7s, red carpets, both media days, Lebronalds. Both 2s… outside of 13s and above at 250$ I think you’re safe unless they’re super limited which I doubt considering they were just in outlets
THIS. Lebrons are deader than dead. No point in paying retail. Kobe returning are gonna hurt brons even more

THIS. Lebrons are deader than dead. No point in paying retail. Kobe returning are gonna hurt brons even more
Retro pricing is outta hand for one. 225$ for those king of La 9s that nobody asked for is bananas. 2 there’s no marketing behind them just releasing them whenever with no backstory.

Retro pricing is outta hand for one. 225$ for those king of La 9s that nobody asked for is bananas. 2 there’s no marketing behind them just releasing them whenever with no backstory.
ALL THAT TOO. Honestly unless anyone is a 13/14, I would not even dream about paying retail for Lebrons. The ONLY pair I may is the Animal 2s, and that is solely going to be dependent on how many pairs I can move before those drop. I'm getting ready to axe a lot of my Lebron collection.

If you’re a big footer this isn’t always the case. Sometimes have to get them at retail first before disco

Bingo. I'm a size 12. I normally try and get my LeBron's off of SNKRS and then wait for a disco. When these shoes go on discount, sizes 12-14 evaporate instantly.

I'm going to share a quick lil' story that I've shared before on here. Back when Taiwan AF1's retroed in 2018, I saw them immediately being resold for $250ish. I remember thinking "No one buys AF1's like that anymore. These guys are idiots lol." Then I saw the price push up to around $300 shortly after and I said to myself "Morons. I'll get them when the price drops back down to $1XX something." As of me checking 45 seconds ago, the last sale on StockX was $401. The cheapest price on GOAT is $3007. There no size 12's on eBay. I haven't seen an affordable size 12 since that $250 in 2018.

I agree with you guys and lucky for us, the state of LeBron retros is dismal and these probably will drop in price. That never stops me from copping Brons THAT I REALLY WANT on release day, especially being a size 12. I've experienced having that "I'll get them on disco" thought process before and it burnt me. What I do now is try and cop from SNKRS and pray they hit discount before my return window expires.

EDIT: Funny, I said all of this and I still haven't copped Debut AZG's because I'm waiting for a disco lol...

Last edited:
I wear a 12, all mine been discounted. 11.5 and up definitely fly though. LeBron retros and a lot of shoes in general not selling like that. I have too many shoes I barely have time to wear to pay $200+ for them to sit in my closet.

I want these 4s but I wont wear them often so this is a clearance shoe for me.

These were the only lebrons I bought back in the day, the black/white-crimson and the white/navy pair, but they’re a little small now. I kinda want the all black or eggplant colorway, but both of those colorways are dropping in Foam ones so it seems redundant to me.

After buying so many 8s for resale, then seeing prices tank, ill wait these out. The 4 is a niche Lebron that many don't care about, this cw is one most people don't know the backstory too, and like I keep saying, Lebrons are dead. I'm done paying retail on new kicks. Economy sucks, tons of shoes get released each month. I'll buy these for $125-$150 on discount.

I've said in previous post the lebron retro game is funny, some sit some sellout. Idk the production numbers on any.
lebron low 9's have sat (which is a great thing) but you have shoes like CTK 3' sell out. Zoom generation purple sorta sell out.
Fairfax 7's sit. ETC. you really don't know how they will sell. I want these Graffiti's 4's but no way im paying 250 or whatever they are asking. Just like zoom generation purple. I want them but i'm not paying 190 for those

Back
Top Bottom