Nike LeBron IV Retro

All Star Graffiti PE would be nice.
IMG_0958.jpeg

Threw them on today.

I'm gonna give it a few more wears but off top.

These are a little snug in my size. If they offered a 16 I would buy it.

These retros do NOT have the pillow cushion the OG did. These are a bit stiff but I probably need to give them a few more wears.

20230913_072618.jpg

Threw them on today.

I'm gonna give it a few more wears but off top.

These are a little snug in my size. If they offered a 16 I would buy it.

These retros do NOT have the pillow cushion the OG did. These are a bit stiff but I probably need to give them a few more wears.

20230913_072618.jpg

I don't think I can name any retro has ever had the same zoom comfort/bounce that the original did.

I don't think I can name any retro has ever had the same zoom comfort/bounce that the original did.

Facts....but I could hope right. Especially for 240 lol

I'm gonna pray that after the SNKRS release I can get a 15 below retail.

These 100% are not worth MSRP.

I can only speak for myself but when I got my 4’s in 2007 or whatever year it was I hated them lol

Clunky, legs felt weak, felt slow af and couldn’t jump

I jump trained in them, lifted in them, hopped in them and they molded to my foot and became one of my favorite shoes

But yeah fresh out the box I didn’t like them at all

Last edited:
I did a little comparison between these and a pair of OG midnight navy's that I kept DS. The Zoom insole is much thicker and denser on the retro on the OG, so the tradeoff is they will require more break in time but will last longer. A few other notes:

- The elastic straps down the tongue are much thicker and more elastic on the OG. The retro definitely feels cheaper in this area.
- The foamposite is much softer and malleable on the retro compared to the OG. This may be due to aging but even from what I remembered when I had multiple OG's, the retro has a much softer upper.
- The inner bootie on the OG is pretty thin and what I would call standard. The retro feels SUPER PREMIUM. Has almost a satin finish with some padding in it, it is definitely an upgrade from the OG.
- Ankle padding feels similar but the OG I would say is less dense and a bit fluffier.
- OG has a slimmer toebox.
- The box is pretty similar but much bigger on the OG.

Overall it's a good retro, I would recommend when prices slash for sure.

Back
Top Bottom