Nike LeBron IV Retro

If the Graffiti's didn't sell out, no way in hell these will. I'll be back end of January/February when these hit the sales rack.
If it happens sooner, Hit the Bat Signal :nerd:

And now I have 60 days to find a heavily discounted pair so I can send this one back...

Screenshot_20231212_100303_SNKRS.jpg

How low do you guys think these go and how soon? I'm a size that is a battle (11.5) so I'm a bit antsy on waiting, but I think a lot of places have these still available.

These are going to get as low of 150 but in that size it’s tricky. Might have to bite the bullet and cop sooner than later.

How low do you guys think these go and how soon? I'm a size that is a battle (11.5) so I'm a bit antsy on waiting, but I think a lot of places have these still available.

Decided to buy the NYC IVs under retail from GOAT, as if Nike drops the price and size 12 is gone I'd be upset lol.

Additionally, I'm surprised the Black IV is sold out in size 12. Hopefully they restock.

Decided to buy the NYC IVs under retail from GOAT, as if Nike drops the price and size 12 is gone I'd be upset lol.

Additionally, I'm surprised the Black IV is sold out in size 12. Hopefully they restock.
Yeah I was shocked by this too …

Back
Top Bottom