Nike LeBron IV Retro

Didnt realize these came out around the same time as the olive 5. I think the olives are more of a must cop for myself day 1 than the fp. Gotta see what the bank acct says

Bron’s PE had Cavs flavored laces (blue/orange).
IMG_3492.jpeg
IMG_3491.jpeg
IMG_3490.jpeg
IMG_3489.jpeg
IMG_3488.jpeg
IMG_3485.jpeg

Seeing those pics of Bron in the OG run of the 4s brings back great memories. The Nike adverts, the limited pairs that dropped that year, the PEs, etc. I still think the L4 is the most ahead of its time Lebron shoe. I still look at it with awe. Ken Link really did something special with the L4. The FP dropping is really surreal and only guys who were around then can really appreciate it.

I'll add this too-we never got the Graffitis here in Australia. So it makes me wonder how abundant the FP will actually be in the States. They might be more limited than we think. Thankfully I was able to grab the Graffitis and Beasts when I was visiting home this past November. Loving all these Lebron PE/very rare releases.

I always just assumed he took the laces off of the HWC’s 🤷‍♂️

Lol

My guess is he/they swapped the laces out to satiate the uniform hounds in the NBA office.

Later in 208, As you know back then you had to have some shred of your team’s colors aligned with whatever show colors you were wearing.

The Lebron 4 *for me is the most polarizing shoe ever. Since day 1 I’ve always thought it was the most hideous sneaker I’ve ever seen but could never take my eyes off them whenever I saw them. It’s weird and hard to explain. It’s such a unique design and futuristic looking.

Go up a half size. Me personally I went up a full size and they were too big for me.

Yeah, the 9 is notorious show that runs short.
Happy I’m not the only one that did this. Ended up returning my pair hoping I’d see more pairs pop up so I could get a new size…never saw them again.

I really wish I just bought both sizes that day but I didn’t want to have so much money tied into shoes on a whim from a restock smh.

Back
Top Bottom