How is the fit/sizing?

• TTS

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • .5 Down

• .5 Up

• Total voters
Just picked up the Quai 54s from HOH. Said they got fewer than 24. I got the only sz 12. Straps are removable. Definetly taking the top strap off.

Just picked up the Quai 54s from HOH. Said they got fewer than 24. I got the only sz 12. Straps are removable. Definetly taking the top strap off.

Can you get a pic with the strap off? The velcro part where it secure in place is not attached to the shoe right? Are they comfortable?

Each side of the strap has Velcro. The loops the connects to are right above the grey in the back on each side. Pretty discreet

Last edited:

My hoh got the same , said they had 1 size 10 left but it's about 2 hours from me so I don't know if it's worth the risk

Interesting.

These are nice... might eventually cop a pair. Nike has gone nuts lately with the amount of soldier colorways

via IG: sneakergaga
:smokin
20150516151744.jpg

View media item 1536159

:pimp: legit
I guess I'll finally purchase my first ever pair of soldiers this year. I love the look of these.

yep me too

Last edited:
picked up the 54s like others in the thread.   First soldier ever they just did something with this design that spoke to me.   I thought long and hard about pulling some soldier 8s since the 12 to me has been such a disappointment.    From what i can tell only the top strap is fully removeable the bottom one is ran from the midsole

Last edited:
Man both the SLH and black/blue colorways are looking great, I hope the Outlets get filled with these so that we can all cop a desired pairs. Cant wait for these to get here. Will stop by HOH San Diego today and froth at the mouth.
nthat.gif

Brought the last pair at HOH. Unfortunately they are a size 10, if anyone wants em or wants to size swap I wear 11-12

Back
Top Bottom