Nike Lunar Force 1 Thread

got mine delivered as well, leather is nice and softer than regular LF1 all white, big step beyond (but this is a more expensive QS tho), style is so classic and cool at the same time, nice nice kicks.

got with 20% off so couldnt be any happier! :D 

Just got mine as well. Ordered 6 days ago and already here (Sydney, Australia). Came from Bodega. Gotta say I am impressed. And the shoes (the WBF QS)  are awesome. The leather quality is better than I expected. These were my birthday present to myself so I am very happy!

Quiet thread. Anyone knew about these or scored them? Or even cared,
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I debated it but not a pats fan and that price tag a bit steep. Would be awesome pickup for a pats supporter though

scored  a pair. my size. got lucky...real lucky
Me too man. Super excited, especially with me being a Pats fan. Can't wait for them to come in. Robert Kraft signed the 1st few pairs sold at their pro shop today too

naa i feel u man i wear mine aswell.. i was just thinking these are mad limited..mght give these the collectors item treatment and throw em in a case

Last edited:
Copped 2 pairs 8.5 and 9. These turned out to be limited as hell, and even after they sold out in a minute, nike cancelled a bunch of orders this week. So if you scored a pair congrats
pimp.gif
They are selling for 600-700+ right now
wink.gif
really? thats crazy nike cancelled orders of these

Last edited:
Got my pair in. Leather isn't as nice as it looks in pic's, but over all I think they did a nice job with them. Don't ask me to compare to previous AF/Lunar Forces, because I don't have any, so sorry

Last edited:
really? thats crazy nike cancelled orders of these

Sold a pair to a woman up in NH whos son is a huge Pat's fan. It seems these going for stupid money up there too. She offered $525 for my size 9 and was happy as hell when I said yes. I prob could have gotten more but its all good I am happy and she got them today and is very happy. It seems Nike didn't make a lot of these at all

Ohh gotcha I thought my buddy had a pair of 10.5 he was selling but they are size 12. You should be able to find at retail or below.

Back
Top Bottom