Nike Lunar Hyperdunk 2012 - Olympics CWs Hitting Stores! iD Now Available!

So there's going to be an Olympic cw for the $140 version too?

07/12/12Hyperdunk+ Sport PackWhite/University Red-Obsidian $250 524948-100

07/14/12Hyperdunk White/Team Red-University Red-University Gold $140 524934-103

07/14/12Hyperdunk White/University Red-Obsidian $140 524934-102

07/14/12Hyperdunk White/University Gold-Pine Green-Gorge Green $140 524934-101

07/14/12Hyperdunk White/University Red-Game Royal $140 524934-100

Check out fellow NTer's blog, justsomedude. He just posted hyperdunk 2012 pics from the event:

http://justsomeblog.com/

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Now for the Nike+ technology do you HAVE to purchase the Nike Fuel band? I believe you do but I would like confirmation..because if I do..Nike is basically gettin 400 dollars from us like suckers
laugh.gif

kingofkicks- come on man! stop going through every thread and post "too expensive" etc..
I logged on today and I see your name at least 8 times in a row as the newest poster in a thread..

there should be a FAQ about these shoes-

they are $140

only the "+" are $250 and hard to get initially

Played in the volts yesterday and these are super light. Usually I only play in lebrons or my Blakes but these were light, was able to make cuts with ease. Played about 4-5 games and these were very durable. Overall amazed at the speed and lightweight of the shoe.

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Now for the Nike+ technology do you HAVE to purchase the Nike Fuel band? I believe you do but I would like confirmation..because if I do..Nike is basically gettin 400 dollars from us like suckers
laugh.gif

Im wondering the same thing

Nice pic of the Volts. Looks better on feet than I expected. Can't wait to try on the Lunarlon in a basketball shoe.

Originally Posted by KingOfKicks805

Originally Posted by pezones

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Check out fellow NTer's blog, justsomedude. He just posted hyperdunk 2012 pics from the event:

http://justsomeblog.com/

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

OMG w/ the volt socks!!!

just made my decision on which cw to get

**via justsomeblog**

DSC04274-800x531.jpg

wow.. the volt socks make it a lot better.. this pic is great! 250 is pricey for some hyperdunks though.. 
wink.gif
volts are 140............... i wish nike made white/volt elites.

oh man I thought that all of the color ways were +, 250 doesn't seem too bad if you actually use the tech to challenge yourself and don't beat the shoes up. Im pretty sure the price will jump down in a while after the first release. Is this confirmed cause I probably misread.

^ As cool as that looks, seeing all that makes me too lazy to do the set up. Non "+" it is 
laugh.gif

But damb, the black/blue look so illllllllll.

Ya'll need to bookmark homie's blog; comes through with autographed shoes and updates with newest stuff all the time!

Back
Top Bottom