Nike Lunar Hyperdunk 2012 - Olympics CWs Hitting Stores! iD Now Available!

Saw these on sneaker news. Don't know if these are real or fake. But definitely feeling these and the kobe vii usa with the gold swoosh. Gold makes everything better!
These are dope definitely would cop these.

if they are real:
:smokin = for the gold game

If anyone has balled in these and the Elite Hyperdunks can you please compare the 2?

I only found the original Hyperdunks comfortable, I thought the 2010 were terrible

Anyone? :nerd:

Last edited:
got my ID pair Monday - volt with blue glow sole, back swoosh, lining and laces with glow in the dark main swoosh and flywire - love playing in them so far and definitely liking the plus system features

These are really nice ball playing shoes. Very light and great support. The tractions is really nice feels like the hurache 2k4 but better. Lunar foam feels good but i've only played and worked out in them once. The nike+ stuff is a game changer. I know a lot of people feel that you can just compare yourself to other people on the court and work out without the iphone or stats from the sneaker, but it's nice to have real numbers and data about your athletic performance so you can compare it to future performances too. Definetly worth the 250 + tax, and even if you only want the shoes with out the nike+ definetly a great ball playing shoe. I play in these now and retired my kobe's

It's stuff you can measure by yourself though

tried them out at a local nike store and they def feel real comfy. comparable to when i first tried out OG zoom BB 1. the problem is that they had only one colorway here (S.Korea) with only white/neon green colorway. Guess i gotta wait for others to release.

they look like it to me :lol:

maybe because im more fit and skinnier legs, i mean they look great on lebron obviously because of his size.

they look like it to me :lol:
maybe because im more fit and skinnier legs, i mean they look great on lebron obviously because of his size.

LeBron's a genetic freak of nature so no need to compare your look to his, lol...

I'm going to pull the trigger on a pair of these..can't decide if want a ID pair with the GITD or the Volt ones

I loved the 2010's, i really loved the 2011's.

These are a little disappointing in the area of the heel lockdown. Honestly I will have to break this down, but so far I do not like them. Not enough support when changing directions.

My id's should be here monday ordered them on july 13th so it's been a less then 3 week turn around time deff stoked can't wait to see them.

can't wait for the lows to come out!

thats what im waiting for but i havent seen a review by anyone on these. ive only been wearing Kobes the last few years with the exception of 2010 hyperfuse lows which i loved til they bottomed out from beating thm to death.

Back
Top Bottom