Nike Lunar Hyperdunk 2012 - Olympics CWs Hitting Stores! iD Now Available!

If im correct. A few NBA players have been wearing the lows in the preseason

Aaron brook
Devin ebank
Andre Igoudala

Last edited:
Are the lack/blue glow sports pack still sitting at local places because Eastbay/corp and NDC no longer have them on their sites. I'm waiting from them to drop, so I can buy.~

I didn't even realize that ALL of the sports packs have been removed from pretty much all retailers. Does anyone know what happened? I was also waiting for them to drop.

I didn't even realize that ALL of the sports packs have been removed from pretty much all retailers. Does anyone know what happened? I was also waiting for them to drop.
I have been wondering the same thing as well. I was also in the camp waiting for a price drop as well. In my research I have heard a few different things: there was defect with the + system, and they were not selling that well and are going to outlets but without the kit. So if anyone knows anything please enlighten us. I really want these but not for that over $200 price but would gladly be be interested for something alot lower than that....

Are the lack/blue glow sports pack still sitting at local places because Eastbay/corp and NDC no longer have them on their sites. I'm waiting from them to drop, so I can buy.~

I think somebody said they were going to outlets somewhere in this thread but like you I was waiting for them to drop so I could cop another pair cause they are nice ball sneaks.

I have been wondering the same thing as well. I was also in the camp waiting for a price drop as well. In my research I have heard a few different things: there was defect with the + system, and they were not selling that well and are going to outlets but without the kit. So if anyone knows anything please enlighten us. I really want these but not for that over $200 price but would gladly be be interested for something alot lower than that....

I was thinking there might have been some sort of "recall" with the sport pack since none of the colorways are up anywhere anymore including the USA and the ones that released a bit later. I haven't check the in store stock to see if they have any - since I never saw the sport pack ones in store anyway, does anyone know the Footlocker SKU for these?

I was thinking there might have been some sort of "recall" with the sport pack since none of the colorways are up anywhere anymore including the USA and the ones that released a bit later. I haven't check the in store stock to see if they have any - since I never saw the sport pack ones in store anyway, does anyone know the Footlocker SKU for these?
I don't know the SKU but at least in Philly they have taken them out of the footlockers I've been in. I know they had them cause I got a pair and saw them in the stores here.

Usually I'm not a fan of camo (this one is digi-camo) on shoes but this is tastefully executed on this model imo. Not a fan of the silver upper though.

Last edited:

I think somebody said they were going to outlets somewhere in this thread but like you I was waiting for them to drop so I could cop another pair cause they are nice ball sneaks.
I'm in the same boat

[table][tr][td]12/13/12[/td][td]Hyperdunk+[/td][td]Team Red/Metallic Silver-Bright Crimson-Melon Crush[/td][td]$160[/td][td]598357-601[/td][/tr][/table]
via NDC

they syracuse's are dope....

the msu all camo uni's/socks/etc...was a little too much....

although i loved last year camo uni's...

The plus enabled retail for $160 so $120 isn't horrible. But 30% off that would make them a deal. Wondering when the next Nike store wide discount is going to be maybe Black Friday.

The plus enabled retail for $160 so $120 isn't horrible. But 30% off that would make them a deal. Wondering when the next Nike store wide discount is going to be maybe Black Friday.

the friends and family sale is November 29th-December 2nd. 30% off with the coupon

Back
Top Bottom